• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath Vita |OT| Something Odd in your pants

xclaw

I've always been intrigued by this game and I think I played a little bit of it on an xbox back in the day. Regardless, the charm of that little playtime I did have has be buying this tonight. I know it'll get a real play through on the Vita.

God I love this hand held.

I've always been intrigued by this game and I think I played a little bit of it on an xbox back in the day. Regardless, the charm of that little playtime I did have has be buying this tonight. I know it'll get a real play through on the Vita.

God I love this hand held.

Too much to play! GAHHH

:/

devs should've ported the original Xbox version to Vita then instead of downporting the HD one(maybe we will even get better performance that way).

Ummm CutBacks? we made NO cutbacks, so not sure what that's about. The only difference is PS3 = 60fps VITA = ~30fps

Tizoc

GoldenHelmet: Any chance for a demo for the Vita ver. please? As much as I want to get the game, the 60 FPS on PS3 was too good, that playing it a lower frame rate on the Vita will be very hard to get used to @3@

GoldenHelmet: Any chance for a demo for the Vita ver. please? As much as I want to get the game, the 60 FPS on PS3 was too good, that playing it a lower frame rate on the Vita will be very hard to get used to @3@

Actually it's really surprising how awesome it is on the VITA :)

Tell you what if you're an SCEA user check out @OddworldInc on twitter in 21 minutes ;-)

Let's do a code giveaway :D

Dantis

Tell you what if you're an SCEA user check out @OddworldInc on twitter in 21 minutes ;-)

Why no love for EU? :(

I got the PS3 version with Plus, but I might buy this one today anyway. Seems like it would be great to play handheld.

Why no love for EU? :(

I got the PS3 version with Plus, but I might buy this one today anyway. Seems like it would be great to play handheld.

That's one of the reasons we're not doing a Cross-Buy as a LOAD of people got it for Free in EU on PS3, so that would mean they'd all get it for free, we REALLY can't afford that :(

Tizoc

Gah I'm at work, whyyyyyyyy XD! What do I gotta do to win a code?
EDIT: ooh i can redeem the code on the Sony ent. website hehe.

leng jai

That's one of the reasons we're not doing a Cross-Buy as a LOAD of people got it for Free in EU on PS3, so that would mean they'd all get it for free, we REALLY can't afford that :(

Is there no way to activate cross play for only the users that actually bought the game?

Dantis

Aaaaaw maaaaaaan. :(

Is Munch coming out on the Vita? I kinda want to wait for that one, rather than buy the PS3 version.

Yagharek

You're about the only developer I'd gladly triple dip for. I understand why most people won't, but for me, this is a special game.

Hope it sells well for you guys.

N30RYU

Why don't just give it free to the ppl who bought it before it was free for PS+ users?
I'm one of them, bought it when released and then it was free (I'm PS+ user too)... and I'm gonna buy it for Vita...

And will buy Munch's PS3 and Munch's Vita...

If sony says so... shouldn't be that hard to be cross-buy to anyone who's game haven't got an expiration date (aka free with PS+).

Tizoc

These codes cometh and goeth too fast XD.

Ah btw Helmet there's something I wanted to mention in regards to the PS3 ver. of Stranger's Wrath; the last update added subtitles for when you talk to NPCs in town, but the subtitles don't always show up, it didn't show up for me when talking to any NPC in the first town, and would randomly show up when in the 2nd or 3rd town.

Why don't just give it free to the ppl who bought it before it was free for PS+ users?
I'm one of them, bought it when released and then it was free (I'm PS+ user too)... and I'm gonna buy it for Vita...

And will buy Munch's PS3 and Munch's Vita...

If sony says so... shouldn't be that hard to be cross-buy to anyone who's game haven't got an expiration date (aka free with PS+).

There is a discount for folks of 25% for double dippers, AND today in EU there is a 25% discount too for PS+ stuff

N30RYU

There is a discount for folks of 25% for double dippers, AND today in EU there is a 25% discount too for PS+ stuff

It's already available in the spanish store. (already buyed it) 12.99€ (9.74€ PS+) a 25% off.

I'm a double dipper... should it be 6.50€ (50% off)? maybe the double dipp isn't available yet... doesn't matter.

Tizoc

Munch HD and Stranger Vita are up on the UK online store! Munch for under 6 Pounds? THANK YOU! Serioulsy with all these sales going on being able to save some Moolah for other stuff is difficult <3.

N30RYU

Munch HD and Stranger Vita are up on the EU online store! Munch for under 6 Pounds? THANK YOU! Serioulsy with all these sales going on being able to save some Moolah for other stuff is difficult <3.

It's a pity that Munch's isn't released in the spanish, italian, french and german stores until january (localized versions)... hopping to get soon a redeem code for the uk store... :D

Munch HD and Stranger Vita are up on the UK online store! Munch for under 6 Pounds? THANK YOU! Serioulsy with all these sales going on being able to save some Moolah for other stuff is difficult <3.

Really ? I've just taken a look and can't see Munch, but can see Stranger

N30RYU

well no it's still 25% on both
dPFAk.jpg

Tizoc

Haha, thanks :) we appreciate it.

And know this that all the revenue from these releases is going straight back into Abe's Oddysee New 'N' Tasty :)

If you don't mind me asking, but what new stuff can we expect in NNT? I own Oddysee and Exoddus via PSN, and would like to know if it won't just be an HD remake with just better visuals ^_^;

Top Bottom