• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

CB3 said:
Ill make sure ill join the next season, pick the lakers, and auction off all my players with that clause than bail out
that's retarded. if you can't win the championship with the lakers, you should be shot. just for the sake of getting a shitty team in the next season.

everyone needs to calm the fuck down.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Ok. The Joe Johnson trade has been vetoed.

I have talked to Viakado at great length about it and he has agreed to send those players back to the Lakers. I have sent a PM to DCX and I'm hoping that he will see the reasoning in why this trade is being vetoed.

Upon further inspection I don't think there will be enough feedback for me to step in and do anything regarding the Bowen/Love trade.

We shall see though.

Good night people. What a day. You guys are gonna make all my hair go grey by the end of this season.

DCX

DCX
it's cool...i understand the fear of losing to me was to great with jj, it's all good guys, it's all good...Kobe cheez code is now in effect. Have a nice day bitches

middle_finger_flame_jpg_w300h300.jpg

DCX

I'm still willing to trade Rudy or OJ for either a quality big man or point guard and some replacements. Or something magical because my team...

#1 - Needs a better post presence
#2 - The rest of my team has shitty defensive ratings
#3 - Sun has officially lost his job at PG :(

But don't worry. Sun is now a super sub!

DCX

DCX
AirBrian said:
Holy crap you guys are making Isiah Thomas look good. Isiah. Thomas.
Dont worry, we have a commish that rules with an iron fist. i find it funny last season i tried to improve my club but no one!, no one wanted to make a deal with my knicks. i get a team with trade chips and its a big deal. maybe we should void all the trades and start fresh with the new trade rules. i'm for that. if not let the season ride and let the rules go into effect next season.

DCX

Barrage

pheeniks said:
I'm still willing to trade Rudy or OJ for either a quality big man or point guard and some replacements. Or something magical because my team...

#1 - Needs a better post presence
#2 - The rest of my team has shitty defensive ratings
#3 - Sun has officially lost his job at PG :(

But don't worry. Sun is now a super sub!

I'll send you an offer for Gay as soon as i'm officially in the L.

Thank god the Johnson trade was vetoed. I thought I was inheriting the San Antonio Spurs, not the St. Elmo Gimpwhores

Smokey

Barrage said:
I'll send you an offer for Gay as soon as i'm officially in the L.

Thank god the Johnson trade was vetoed. I thought I was inheriting the San Antonio Spurs, not the St. Elmo Gimpwhores

:lol

Smokey said:
Viakado and Chris around what time are you guys going to play today?
i'll be home around 5:30pst. go ahead and advance. it would be nice to play my last game, but i know everyone is chomping at the bit to advance.
So roll on!

Smokey

viakado said:
i'll be home around 5:30pst. go ahead and advance. it would be nice to play my last game, but i know everyone is chomping at the bit to advance.
So roll on!

okie dokie

I've advanced the schedule to week 2. Fresh slate of games to play. Barrage I'll send you an invite as soon as viakado drops. There's also another new owner, kirby's nephew. Played against him last night and he'll be okay. His GT is HEY LOW 2 :)lol). He doesn't have a GAF account yet but you can get to him through kirby or through XBL.

We're moving on to Week 3 next Saturday (14th).

DiddyBop

Raptors owner here. my internet is down and wont be fixed until tuesday, so if you have any games with me it would have to wait till then. im writing this from school.

Smokey said:
okie dokie

I've advanced the schedule to week 2. Fresh slate of games to play. Barrage I'll send you an invite as soon as viakado drops. There's also another new owner, kirby's nephew. Played against him last night and he'll be okay. His GT is HEY LOW 2 :)lol). He doesn't have a GAF account yet but you can get to him through kirby or through XBL.

We're moving on to Week 3 next Saturday (14th).

Oh jeez, what did he do wrong >.>?

Just FYI to anyone trying to trade, and no offense to anyone who has offered me one:

If you are asking for Mayo or Gay I want a damn good PG or big man in return. I'm not doing any weak ass shit like a group of high 70s-low 80s players for those two. It's kinda hard to let go of your star wingmen without getting anything glamorous in return:(

If you took away your Bulls-fandom it might be a fair trade actually. Mayo doesn't miss from inside the 3pt line...

Fuck, I'm torn, I love Rudy and OJ the same :(

AirBrian

pheeniks said:
If you took away your Bulls-fandom it might be a fair trade actually. Mayo doesn't miss from inside the 3pt line...

Fuck, I'm torn, I love Gay Mayo the same :(

Maybe, but I've slapped the franchise tag on him! Plus he's already bought a house in Chicago. I wouldn't want to uproot him!

ecnal

:lol

i'll be around later tonight to play a game or two.

gotta play lakers, spurs, nets, pistons, and heat.

Just FYI to you fools:

the OJ/Rudy sweepstakes are ending sometime tonight, don't know when. I've gotten some nice offers but not enough, so step that shit up! I want a new team before week 2...yeah

Barrage

Check your PMs.

EDIT: Just curious..where's Manu Ginobli? Was there, like, a licensing argument and they couldn't add him like MJ for NBA Street for the Gamecube? Was he traded for Luke Walton and J.R. Smith or some shit?

I feel like I just moved into an apartment that was advertised as in a quiet, family neighbourhood. Then I open the door and the couch is flipped over and there's a naked baby with staples in his hair, playing with a machete.

SON OF EDIT: Never mind, the Johnson thing. Got it.

Barrage said:
Check your PMs.

EDIT: Just curious..where's Manu Ginobli? Was there, like, a licensing argument and they couldn't add him like MJ for NBA Street for the Gamecube? Was he traded for Luke Walton and J.R. Smith or some shit?

I feel like I just moved into an apartment that was advertised as in a quiet, family neighbourhood. Then I open the door and the couch is flipped over and there's a naked baby with staples in his hair, playing with a machete.

WAT

Smokey

Barrage said:
Check your PMs.

:lol :lol :lol

DCX

DCX
i'll trade back as soon as i finish hooking up my new tv, stand etc. Then i can get a game in.
I'm the Lakers BTW

DCX

ecnal

since he can't post, kirby's cousin (?) is in the lobby as the magic.

fyi for anyone.

i'm also in the lobby: need to play nets, heat, spurs, lakers, and pistons.

charsace

FrenchMovieTheme said:
New Orleans Hornets
Utah Jazz
New Jersey Nets
Miami Heat
San Antonio Spurs

can any of you play!?

p.s. what happened to conex?
Nets can play.

Hawks
Pacers