• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

ecnal

we may still be able to working something out kado, but i've gotta play around with joe johnson/manu first.

but by looking at their stats, there's no way we're swapping 1 for 1... jj + trash for manu + mason/finley might be possible though.

ecnal said:
we may still be able to working something out kado, but i've gotta play around with joe johnson/manu first.

but by looking at their stats, there's no way we're swapping 1 for 1... jj + trash for manu + mason/finley might be possible though.
i want Bibby in that trade. if mason is such a commidity, i'll throw him in with tp and manu.

ecnal

not really interested in giving up bibby's shooting for a better driver, but what are you suggesting trade wise w/ bibby?

ecnal said:
not really interested in giving up bibby's shooting for a better driver, but what are you suggesting trade wise w/ bibby?
TP+manu+mason/finley for JJ/bibby/trash.
plus i've used the hawks last season. having a quick penetrating pg will help your shooters.

ecnal

Zep said:
ecnal...what do you say an AI+Stuckey for Joe JOhnson trade :)

negative--what am i going to do w/ essentially 3 PGs in bibby, stuckey, and ai :lol

also kado, no way bibby is going. TP's release is fucking weird, and i don't really like the idea of running a pg who can't shoot from beyond the arc.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
FrenchMovieTheme said:
if anyone is interested in any of my players (excep dirk and kidd) let me know. i'm extremely interested in trading josh howard and jason terry!

Randy Foye for JJ Barea

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
if anyone is interested in any of my players (excep dirk and kidd) let me know. i'm extremely interested in trading josh howard and jason terry!

except dirk and kidd huh? seems like your trying to get rid of a certain group of players...

blackfmt.jpg

ecnal

Zep said:
AI+Maxiell+Amir JOhnson for Joe...

still not interested in anything with ai. running bibby and ai at the same time would be too small of a lineup that would get abused by teams with bigger 2 guards.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DCX and CB3 have reached a blockbuster deal in principal.

The terms of the deal will be disclosed at the proper time (when the league is open)!

hay everyone. here's a hint

cerrius badly wants to get rid of randy foye
we need to make him keep him!

viakado said:
Manu, Parker, Mason, Bowen, Finley. All on the block.

any of my PG interest you for parker? conley is really fast

strikeselect

pheeniks said:
hay everyone. here's a hint

cerrius badly wants to get rid of randy foye
we need to make him keep him!

:lol :lol

shut up!!!!!

Randy Foye is a great player he just doesn't fit in with our future plans.

Smokey

zep if you trying to get rid of A.I. ... let me help you out.

i sent a PM to chrisjames as he's the last person we're waiting on. hopefully he can pop in here tomorrow w/ his team.

kado why are you already trigger happy on trades lol? game 1 of season 7 hasn't even started yet and you're trying to trade like 3/5 of your starting roster:lol :lol

Zep

Banned
Smokey said:
zep if you trying to get rid of A.I. ... let me help you out.

i sent a PM to chrisjames as he's the last person we're waiting on. hopefully he can pop in here tomorrow w/ his team.

kado why are you already trigger happy on trades lol? game 1 of season 7 hasn't even started yet and you're trying to trade like 3/5 of your starting roster:lol :lol

Rafer and Barry? ;)

strikeselect

If Smokey stacks the Rockets again with Iverson, McGrady, Artest and Yao I'm gonna be fucking pissed.

Top Bottom