• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2008 Olympics Thread - 1936, the Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
Frounce!

Frrrrrrrrrrrrrrounce...

Alucard

Banned
I am utterly disgusted at how fucking terrible, biased, and politically motivated this NBC commentating has been. I feel offended.

Keylime

UNITED STATES OMG HERE IT COMES

Tamanon

Banned
mYm|17| said:
I don't care what's going on in politics..........geeez these announcers on NBC suck

To be fair, the Georgia conflict isn't really politics, although yeah I could've done without it. Although that was more coverage than it's been getting today!

Keylime

647 athletes... holy fuck :lol

AVclub

Just came here to say WOW at the opening ceremony. I feel completely humbled by the scale and precision of that whole production.

In stark contrast; our American commander in chief looks like the village idiot, providing comic relief with the vacant expression on his face.

Keylime

Why are they all wearing those caps?

Shouldn't they all be wearing baseball caps or beerhelmets or something?

Tamanon

Banned
RubxQub said:
Why are they all wearing those caps?

Shouldn't they all be wearing baseball caps or beerhelmets or something?

I think we've reached the point that we're hoping the UK takes us back:/

Alucard

Banned
Where is the US political commentary? Too much talk about the athletes. NBC is spending about as much time on the US as they would on 12 island nations.

giga

jakncoke said:
yup what a clown.
laura-bush-mercedes-benz-fashion-week-fall-2007-heart-truth-red-dress-runway-AUAr4C.jpg

NewLib

Banned
Alucard said:
Where is the US political commentary? Too much talk about the athletes. NBC is spending about as much time on the US as they would on 12 island nations.

To be fair, US has more athletes than 12 island nations combined. Its take a long time for them to walk by.

Tamanon

Banned
Alucard said:

We apparently have McCain ads to do the political commentary:p

Keylime

Tamanon said:
I think we've reached the point that we're hoping the UK takes us back:/
Simon Pegg is the ambassador of our new
old
overlords.

I would accept such a takeover.

Keylime

joesmokey said:
So while all of the US athletes are walking in they cut them off and show a Budweiser commercial :lol :lol :lol
AmericaFuckYeah.gif

jakncoke

Banned
giga said:
http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/laura-bush-mercedes-benz-fashion-week-fall-2007-heart-truth-red-dress-runway-AUAr4C.jpg[MG][/QUOTE]

who is that?:lol her bright lipstick really brings attention to her non white teeth :lol

calder

Damn, I watched NBC's coverage *just* to see the hot american girl again and hope the announcers said who she was, but NBC didn't even show her. :lol You yanks missed out on oggling a national treasure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom