• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2008 Olympics Thread - 1936, the Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewLib

Banned
giga said:
Dude. A girl..

Hey it was 105 Kg which I believe is around 220 lbs. The most amazing thing about this women weightlifters is many of them aren't even that big. Toned like hell but not bulky at all.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
So is a video of the opening ceremony going to be online anywhere at some point? Just by reading this thread it sounds like all of the forces in the universe are at work to prevent people from viewing the opening ceremony.

NewLib said:
Hey it was 105 Kg which I believe is around 220 lbs. The most amazing thing about this women weightlifters is many of them aren't even that big. Toned like hell but not bulky at all.
105 kg=231.5 pounds if that makes you feel any better

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Tamanon said:
Yah it is. Although this looks like it would be even more amazing live.
It was man. I considered it one of the best opening ceremonies when I watched it over 12 hours ago.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Karakand said:
Olympic handball is so awesome.

So is having it with zero NBC commentary.

I don't see it under one of the live streams?

independence_day_large_03.jpg

"Didn't I promise ya'll there'd be fireworks?"

Alucard

Banned
Wow. That torch lighting ceremony was unbelievable. This shall be a difficult opening ceremony to surpass in the future.

Mii

Banned
So where can we actually get a full recorded version of the show sans shitty NBC commercials at the best points?

Hell considerig how awful NBC has been so far, I'd consider paying into subscriptions.

datruth29

Whoever were the designers of this video viewer for the Olympics at NBC deserves a fucking medal. This is awesome. Just having all olympic events for showing on the internet is great in itself. How many sports usually get zero airtime on regular TV that are gonna be seen now?

reilo

NewLib said:
Its on page 2 of the Live Control Video Room feeds. Tight match, Swedes starting to play dirty.

I only see women's handball.

reilo

Karakand said:
That's what we're watching. :S

Thought it was Men's. I'm down for some hot Swedish and Hungarian chicks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom