• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2008 Olympics Thread - 1936, the Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karakand

It's weird... I have been trying to get into MMA for a year and it still hasn't "clicked" for me but I fucking love judo and this is the first time I've actually bothered to watch it before. Maybe because they break up grapples on the floor quickly? I dunno...

Karakand said:
It's weird... I have been trying to get into MMA for a year and it still hasn't "clicked" for me but I fucking love judo and this is the first time I've actually bothered to watch it before. Maybe because they break up grapples on the floor quickly? I dunno...

Hot Russian judo chick doesn't hurt.

OatmealMu

2qso4jp.jpg

Yeeaahhh...

iamblades

I think someone should tell the italian riders that they might as well ride naked. That gear is about as transparent as saran wrap.

:lol

-Kees-

Now that women's soccer is on, I find it appropriate to post this picture:

kai.jpg

Write your own caption. Possibly involving a property of water.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Zep said:
damn, someone is getting broke down in that BBall pic

Brazil keeps spotting Korea a lead then comes back to take the lead back

the best shit about the basketball games are they're like NBA games during time outs.

Last game I heard In Da Club playing and during the half, it was cheerleaders dancing to Pussycat Dolls.

Interesting note: none of the commentators are in China. They're all in the NBC studios calling the action. I can't even get commentary on the other game going on now. Swin Cash is doing the game on tv.

Zep

Banned
mmmm yea I agree, I like the shorts. And from the faces, I'd hit off every girl on the brazilian team*

you know why I put that astrik there, I aint getting stuck like Ronaldo

Unit851

Zep said:
mmmm yea I agree, I like the shorts. And from the faces, I'd hit off every girl on the brazilian team*

you know why I put that astrik there, I aint getting stuck like Ronaldo

obviously you didn't see the close ups before the game started... :(

one of those girls is super hot though

Zep

Banned
Girl who scored the goal...Guess where she's from?

JERSEY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

MMMmmm Kim Glass, 6'2? Pffft...I likes tall womens!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
wtf
USA women's volleyball vs. Japan in preliminary play (LIVE ET/CT). The Americans are coached by former Chinese national team coach and star player “Jenny” Lang Ping – still wildly popular in her homeland.

How much of this are we going to see since beach volleyball starts at noon and it's no online stream :\

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Karakand said:
I was smoking a cig. :S

Also I'm sober until I get a job lined up (so basically this week), even 2 buck chuck is a luxury right now.

You're not a real drunkard until you panhandle your way to some cheap 40oz Olde English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom