• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2008 Olympics Thread - 1936, the Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit... Opening Ceremony Of The Fucking Forever.. Like one of the commentators said, retire the Best Opening Ceremony Trophy... Holy fucking shit.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
large_flag_of_canada.gif

OatmealMu

You know, one thing I love about some events is the weird gear I've never seen before, like the crazy eyewear during the shooting competition.

NewLib

Banned
Come on this is the reason we have the second ammendment: PISTOL SHOOTING. If these Americans dont get a medal they shouldnt be allowed back.

thetechkid

I want to know what would've happened if someone(Chinese) messed up at the Opening Ceremony. Also It was epic, but I didn't get to see it in HD.

mYm|17|

Anybody know where you could go to see that drumming part of the opening ceremony? I missed some of it but did see the cool ending of it

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
The Opening Ceremonies for the Beijing Olympics was amazing.

The pageantry, the music, the choreography was so perfect.

If something needs a Blu-Ray release, it is this.

Karakand

no more fucking pics from the opening ceremony that aren't hyperlinks, that shit is almost a day old now... we're trying to talk about CURRENT events here!

RotBot

mYm|17| said:
Anybody know where you could go to see that drumming part of the opening ceremony? I missed some of it but did see the cool ending of it
NBC is replaying the opening ceremony right now. I think the drumming part is over though. Torrents are already up.

NewLib

Banned
Seriously Ban their asses. They need to go to France with that pathetic shooting.

Edit: I Can honestly say, Sailing is the most boring event ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom