• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2008 Olympics Thread - 1936, the Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.

aznpxdd

jobber said:
2sa1d0y.jpg

Video0210-1532TV3wmv.gif

2yminhx.gif

calder

This might be a spoiler for those of you not watching the volleyball live, but Brazil has some very, very attractive supporters. I am rooting for Brazil just to watch that hottie section do that hypnotic dance more. :lol

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Why the fuck am I watching a recast of ping-pong on NBC when LIVE men's final volleyball is being played right now?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Gahiggidy said:
Why the fuck am I watching a recast of ping-pong on NBC when LIVE men's final volleyball is being played right now?

Guess NBC was scared it would run over past 2:30am when the basketball game started

Not to mention they have 3 other channels it could be seen on >_>

Oozer3993

Epic volleyball match going on. US trying to battle back to win the 4th set and the gold. The Brazilian coach is very exasperated. His reactions are awesome.

mYm|17|

Oozer3993 said:
Epic volleyball match going on. US trying to battle back to win the 4th set and the gold. The Brazilian coach is very exasperated. His reactions are awesome.

Yes, this match is awesome

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
If I keep watching this Italian station, will some nudey show eventually come on? (What time is it over there?)

Its time for basketball gold. Lets blow these suckers out again.

(Oh no, after this its another 4 years till we hear the NBA on NBC music again. :( )

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
oh the hot 14 year old girls i stopped dancing with in order to get home and watch this gold medal basketball game

BETTER BE WORTH IT

Gahiggidy

Any chance this game will be over in under an hour? (Water polo final starts at 3:40).

drohne said:
oh the hot 14 year old girls i stopped dancing with in order to get home and watch this gold medal basketball game

BETTER BE WORTH IT

gotta love teen night at the club. but the ones in california you may not be able to tell the difference between a 12 year old and an 18 year old. I went to one in Hollywood and did some hardcore grinding with a 13 year old. I was 18 at the time. Had no idea until afterwards I asked for her age. I was all like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom