• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2008 Olympics Thread - 1936, the Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karakand said:
TEAM USA BBALL

FUCK SPAIN FUCKIN FASCISTS
Full-metal-jacket-901.jpg

I live... in a world of shit.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Karakand said:
TEAM USA BBALL

FUCK SPAIN FUCKIN FASCISTS

Indians_logo.png

Edit: oh waaaait, I thought you said racists. Right on the money about the fascists part, no retort there.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Go Team USA! I've been really impressed with the character of this team and have new respect for them. Make us all proud and give those racist Spaniards a proper beating!

^^ If Karakand won't say it, I will :D

SnowWolf said:
Go Team USA! I've been really impressed with the character of this team and have new respect for them. Make us all proud and give those racist Spaniards a proper beating!

^^ If Karakand won't say it, I will :D

I'm impressed Thugmelo hasn't gone Baltimore on anybody.

vas_a_morir said:
I'm impressed Thugmelo hasn't gone Baltimore on anybody.

He's been trying to do his best to thug it out.

"That ball don't lie get out!!!"
" You mutha ****** sure you got that rebound Kobe?"
" OH *********"
"Rebound *****!!!"

*gets in the face of some guy at a game trying to start something then walks away and smiles as he knocks down 4 free throws a little bit later*

If you ever hear any screamed profanities by the mens USA b-ball team then its going to be Melo 90% of the time and Lebron the other 10%.

I love the guy though :lol

aznpxdd said:
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f184/aznpxddd/gasobe.jpg[IMG]

There can only be one [spoiler]and its US motherfuckin' A[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

That's crazy.

In that pic, they have very similar facial features.

Weird.

Hopefully USA wins by 30 but Pau scores like 90% of Spains points and uses that confidence to be an automatic 25/10 guy in the league and gain 20 pounds of pure muscle to lead the Lakers to an NBA championship :D

Dark FaZe said:
Hopefully USA wins by 30 but Pau scores like 90% of Spains points and uses that confidence to be an automatic 25/10 guy in the league and gain 20 pounds of pure muscle to lead the Lakers to an NBA championship :D

Church.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
ryutaro's mama said:
That's crazy.

In that pic, they have very similar facial features.

Weird.

Well, you know, Photoshop.

I love Gasol and all, but why the best Spanish player of all time also has to be the ugliest I have no idea.

calder

Man, volleyball is so fucking awesome to watch. It's amazing to me that the networks force so much of the vastly less interesting beach shit on us... no wait they make the women compete in bikinis so I guess it's not amazing at all that they push it like there's no tomorrow. :lol

But really, if normal pro vball is anything like this we need to get something like that Euro league set up here.

calder said:
Man, volleyball is so fucking awesome to watch. It's amazing to me that the networks force so much of the vastly less interesting beach shit on us... no wait they make the women compete in bikinis so I guess it's not amazing at all that they push it like there's no tomorrow. :lol

But really, if normal pro vball is anything like this we need to get something like that Euro league set up here.

I want to watch the match! I can't find it anywhere. Not even nbcolympics.com is showing it! I can only watch the scores....

edit: US tied up Brazil!!
1 set a piece!

LuCkymoON

Banned
calder said:

Volleyball and beach Volleyball are both great, no need to hate on one of them. :D
The gold medal match in the rain was fing awesome, I've already downloaded it for my archive collection =D
pm for link >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom