• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2008 Olympics Thread - 1936, the Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
This is disappointing, I already saw this weightlifting live. On her 3rd attempt, the Taiwan weightlifter almost gets crushed by the weights :(

Should be coming up in a few minutes.

SnowWolf said:
This is disappointing, I already saw this weightlifting live. On her 3rd attempt, the Taiwan weightlifter almost gets crushed by the weights :(

Haha oh man, I can't turn away then.

edit: Yea already saw medal results. All I can say is that you women's fencing watchers are going to be pleased.

Oh my god, I thought the Taiwanese chick was gunna die.

Edit: Wow, new Olympic record!

I just thought of something, I remember reading women's fencing was one of the smaller events China was planning to use to pad there medal count. Anyone else remember hearing that?

SnowWolf said:

HOLY shit it was just on. Her head almost look like it was going to explode. Slow motion makes it look even worse.

Tarazet

SnowWolf said:

Just saw that.. man, that was scary. :O

Shadow780

typhonsentra said:
I just thought of something, I remember reading women's fencing was one of the smaller events China was planning to use to pad there medal count. Anyone else remember hearing that?

Project 119?

Basically the Chinese are intensely focusing on categories that yield multiple medals instead of singular.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Yeah I'm waiting to watch it on TV later if they re-show it. Right now I'm looking to see the badminton match because I think the Taiwanese qualified for the next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom