• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2008 Olympics Thread - 1936, the Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
SnowWolf said:
Wait, what happened in the interview?

Korean crowd going crazy at the archery event!!
I think the Koreans are pretty much always favoured in archery, haha. They're pretty darn accurate with their bows and arrows.

The_Inquisitor said:
They didn't mic the interviewie, and the interviewer's mic was fucked up.

He called them out on the air. :lol :lol
"Maybe next time we interview you the people at home will be able to hear what you're saying too."

Laguna you lied to me. The Italian archers aren't as cute as the Polish ones were.

aznpxdd

:lol :lol @ the live commentary in the basketball game.

Did you notice how much more excited the crowd at the opening ceremonies was to see Kobe than LeBron? Interesting. Kobe's like Jay-Z there, and dare I say LeBron is more like Soulja Boy. Sorry, that was weak. Actually, DeShawn Stevenson owes us an apology for that one. Ok, back to the action, where it appear Kaman has picked up where he left off.

Blueblur1

BobFromPikeCreek said:
:lol :lol :lol
That was awesome. You could tell Bob Costas was on the verge of flipping out. He's porbably cursing at the crew right now.
at first I thought his mic wasn't working then I noticed Costas leaning over. And when he said himself I loled

Karakand

Been asleep for 8 hours, what'd I miss guys? (Besides the U.S. adding to its medal county. Eat our dust, world! U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A)

Kikujiro

woodchuck said:
koreans are beasting in archery

2.jpg

Greg

Blueblur1 said:
at first I thought his mic wasn't working then I noticed Costas leaning over. And when he said himself I loled
Yeah, I felt bad that he had to bring it up because I could still easily hear him, but still... :lol

giga

Karakand said:
Been asleep for 8 hours, what'd I miss guys? (Besides the U.S. adding to its medal county. Eat our dust, world! U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A)
In a nutshell..

400mm indiv medley

Picture+2.png

misty

untitledduplicated02.jpg

beast

Picture+2.png

Karakand

giga said:
In a nutshell..
Danke. Phelps is so fucking amazing. Hopefully he tells the rest of Team USA what drugs he was taking after he retires so we can continue to carry on with such fucking amazing dominance.

Dali

Some more over-the-shoulder camera shots of these archers would give a better appreciation of the skill it takes to aim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom