• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

XrMgh.gif

I wish Youkilis would get his shoulder fucked up or at least his right arm so I don't have to look at that fucking retarded batting stance again.

Dragon

Banned
DevelopmentArrested said:
Tim Wakefield is doing a great job because he's picking up wins

lol youkilis what a child

Have you ever seen Youkilis play? He does that everytime he gets out. O'Neill esque.

TheBranca18 said:
Have you ever seen Youkilis play? He does that everytime he gets out. O'Neill esque.

When I saw him in the Man vs. Food episode I turned it off. Cannot stand him at all. His rants and swearing is ridiculous, belongs with the Cards.

This is just a random thought- how much longer do you we will see Fenway stand? I cannot imagine that place ever getting replaced but I mean..it'd have to happen..eventually right? Or are millions of dollars in renovations being pumped into it every so often?

Square Triangle said:
This is just a random thought- how much longer do you we will see Fenway stand? I cannot imagine that place ever getting replaced but I mean..it'd have to happen..eventually right? Or are millions of dollars in renovations being pumped into it every so often?

But then where will the boston little league teams play?

RdN

There are no words to express my anger towards Varitek right now. Just retire and start training for a pitching coach job, please.

RdN

Square Triangle said:

They just finished a 10 year, $285 million renovation plan which greatly improved the ballpark.. I recall someone saying that with those improvements Fenway could stand a viable option for decades to come.. But I really doubt that. Eventually we'll have to move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom