• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

I like long games. I missed baseball all weekend.

bj7ya.jpg

BigAT

Why the fuck does Marco fucking Scutaro kill Mariano so badly? Didn't he have two HRs off him a couple of years ago?

Levyne

Banned
Having just moved from Central to Eastern time zone, this game is making the time zone change feel like 2-3 hours rather than just one, I mean sheeet Sunday Night Baseball going into Monday morning? wowz

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
BigAT said:
I went for the first time this year, it's definitely a great park to check out.
My 'ideal' goal is to go to every stadium...but Im still a poor college student who has left California only a few times :(

Sanjuro

Corran Horn said:
I really want to go to fenway park one day. Looks like it would be awesome.
If you pick the correct seats, it can be a ton of fun. My favorite place in the world to go. By principal though any ballpark will do if there is a good game.

Sanjuro

SuperMalo said:
You really do hate him, don't you? :lol

Y2Kev
Professional Hater
(Today, 12:14 AM)
Reply | Quote

EDIT: Did you see Pedroia hop around with that broken bat coming at him!? Grit!

DOUBLE EDIT: CALLED IT!

Corran Horn said:
My 'ideal' goal is to go to every stadium...but Im still a poor college student who has left California only a few times :(

I never got a chance to go to Tiger Stadium when I was a kid. Watched it get tore down, nearly cried too for some strange reason. The crowd that was around the place was just so emotional, half of the city of Detroit was there.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
SuperMalo said:
You really do hate him, don't you? :lol
I think we all have to deal with shitty players (although we shouldn't have to since our payroll is 200mm but ok) but I cannot stand errors and mistakes due to mental lapses. That guy is a troglodyte.

Toth

So disgusted in this Yankee team. Every time I believe they are ready to finally break though with teams better than them, the show how aging and fragile they really are. This game is a crashing reminder where the season is heading.

I am sorry Mo but you cannot blow games like this....again...and again....

Toth said:
So disgusted in this Yankee team. Every time I believe they are ready to finally break though with teams better than them, the show how aging and fragile they really are. This game is a crashing reminder where the season is heading.

HAHA PAY JETER 15 MILLION MORE HAHAHAHHAH

Toth said:

Yankees on a different level confirmed.

BigAT

Toth said:

Hey, where'd you get your username from?

Malo

Banned
Y2Kev said:
I think we all have to deal with shitty players (although we shouldn't have to since our payroll is 200mm but ok) but I cannot stand errors and mistakes due to mental lapses. That guy is a troglodyte.
His mistakes and errors definitely get me mad at times, but he's done a decent job offensively.

Sharp

Toth said:

Mo has a 1.87 ERA

I mean how entitled can you get

I always thought it was silly to have such a thing of pinch runner. Bitch, if you want to play baseball- you play it completely. Not my fault your fat ass needs O2 in the dugout after running the bases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom