• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I'll believe Posada will get DFA'd when I see it.

No way either Girardi or Cashman are willing to do it.

They might ask him to retire and give him a little parting gift if he does. Wouldn't be shocked if that happens.

Sanjuro

I'm going to add Garcia to the list of people not to get into a bar fight with. He looks like the type of person who will keep punching you until you die.

EDIT: Infield Pop-Up Grandslam upcoming.

sangreal

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I'm going to add Garcia to the list of people not to get into a bar fight with. He looks like the type of person who will keep punching you until you die.

EDIT: Infield Pop-Up Grandslam upcoming.

Fortunately, his arm is so slow that you should have plenty of time to get away

eznark

Banned
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Is this baseball commentary or sexual innuendo?
GreinkeDugout.gif.opt.gif

Dragon

Banned
This is one of the worst ESPN broadcasts...well...ever. Freddy Garcia getting by with his junk utter trash stuff and the Red Sox letting him slide. Then there's the announcing. Holy crap.

Sanjuro

That is the other surprise about Reddick. I've been to a few games and have seen that arm in person. Best in our current outfield by a mile.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
This team is just so stupid this year. People like Cervelli, Posada, Martin, etc. just do so much stupid shit.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I miss Jon Miller. He could commentate on Brett Myers beating his wife and make it sound pleasant.
Miller is actually really good on the SF broadcasts. If that was shitbag Joe Morgan that brought him down. Bobby Valentine is fucking insufferable, too.

Sanjuro

DevelopmentArrested said:
Miller is actually really good on the SF broadcasts. If that was shitbag Joe Morgan that brought him down. Bobby Valentine is fucking insufferable, too.
I've always liked Miller, Morgan just ruined everything. My only YouTube upload confirms that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbQCN6tpCWg

Even if they just threw Nomar on color I would have been happy, but I do like O'Brien a ton as well.

Sanjuro

Are you going to tell me he had no shot at that throw as well? Personal catchers is the stupidest fucking thing in baseball.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I miss Jon Miller. He could commentate on Brett Myers beating his wife and make it sound pleasant.
Its all good cuz I get him for all the giants games now :D

Dat arm.

eznark

Banned
DevelopmentArrested said:
Wow Dustin Pedroia jumps before every play! MVP!!!!

Ellsbury, Pedroia, AGon and the Dropkick Murphys will share the MVP honors this year. SO FAWKING GRITTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's how you throw a baseball.

eznark said:
Ellsbury, Pedroia, AGon and the Dropkick Murphys will share the MVP honors this year. SO FAWKING GRITTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's how you throw a baseball.
OMG HE BANGED THE BENCH WITH HIS HAND GUYS

Grit Factor: Pedroia > Eckstein

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom