• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doytch

Adct2.png

yes

J.Heyward -- 0-for-4: SO (3), fly out

And he just dropped all his stuff at the plate after his strikeout thinking there were three outs when there were only too. He's totally gone.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I didn't see the episode yet just the preview, but I'm pretty sure the burger is Haven Brothers. Used to purposely get "lost" downtown to go there.
It was. That burger looked awesome as shit.

Hey look, another hit for Constanza. He totally blowz. Heyward totally won the job back with his three strikeouts tonight and getting picked off pinch-running last night.

clemenx said:
I don't agree that the streak is overrated but the Ted Williams snub for the MVP is rage inducing, come on. His season numbers were BETTER than Di Maggio's numbers during the streak.

Yankees won the World Series that year, when it's close the MVP always goes to the WS winner. Williams was the batting champion, but he wasn't the AL MVP if his team didn't even make the playoffs.

Sanjuro

weekend_warrior said:
Yankees won the World Series that year, when it's close the MVP always goes to the WS winner. Williams was the batting champion, but he wasn't the AL MVP if his team didn't even make the playoffs.
Right.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
AnEternalEnigma said:
Sounds like they either killed the mic or lowered it.

New Pirates girl confirmed.
i doubt he could do that for 11 more innings. That girl probably could have done that for another 20 innings. Damn demon child.

Doytch

fuck yes yunel. SWAG. SWAAAAG
gourmetspud said:
Wait, Lawrie and Arencibia SHARE an APARTMENT? That place is going to turn over Toronto women like it's lunchtime at Fresh.
holy shit lol. </torontojokes>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom