• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cathcart

He was out for half of the season :(

Thanks to Frankman I can't watch Chase field a ball without thinking "Chase Utley: PROFESSIONAL FIELDER OF BASEBALLS." Makes me laugh every time. And I watch almost every game.

Doytch

3otL4.png

Dread Pirate yall.

carlos

AnEternalEnigma said:
Uggla got it out of the way early. RBI single.

31-game hit streak.

congrats to him, i wonder what the vegas odds on him beating the sreak are?

oh and heyward still sucks

Doytch

darkside31337 said:
The Man-in-White is holding him down.
We're depressing his value to sign him cheap in FA. We tried to do the same with John Buck, but his road splits were high enough for the Marlins to waste money.
Ahahahah, Casey Janssen brought binoculars.
too pro.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
carlos said:
congrats to him, i wonder what the vegas odds on him beating the sreak are?

oh and heyward still sucks

There is no chance in hell he breaks the streak but if he did,

Dan Uggla has a .345 BA during the 30 game hit streak. At that pace, if he breaks DiMaggio's record, he'd be at .246 when the streak hit 57.

That's how awful he was for most of the season. Give him the Comeback Player of the Year award for coming back from his absolute futility earlier on this season. Dan Uggla employs his own Man-in-White.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Signs in the outfield here tonight: "Fastball," and, this is great, "I stole this sign." #Athletics #BlueJays

Nice single by Lind there. It's like he knew what was coming.

Doytch

Dmncnby2k9 said:
Aaron Harang's motion makes it seem like every pitch he throws can be crushed.
I never noticed whether his delivery was ugly or not. His face is spectacularly horrendous, though.

lolaaronhill

Holy shit. Porcello is such Mr Jackel and Hyde. 4-0 Indians in the bottom of the second. No control whatsoever.

And just hit Cabrera in the foot. Pull his ass.

Wow, that AB by Heyward was laughable. He's so lost right now, it's unbelievable. Constanza 4 life.

And his average (.220) is now officially lower than Uggla's (.223)

Doytch

even though i dropped him a few days ago in roto, i have full faith that heyward will be back next year. he's hurt, just needs the offseason to heal up and fix his swing.

JABEE

ESPN Stats Twitter said:
Since 2005, Ryan Howard has the most go-ahead HR in the 6th or later (32) - including one today. The 1st to get it was @rssgvegas, congrats!
Howard is a pretty good player.

Axion22

The Frankman said:
Obviously luring the Padres into a false sense of security.

If Venable hits for the you know what I don't care. Mike Adams probably would have helped win those games, but I'm happier we have Erlin and Wieland now instead of those two meaningless wins.

Fuck yeah Sal Perez man I could get used to this.

Johnny Giavotella is amazing too. I hope this Royals infield stays exactly this for the next six years.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Duane Cunningham said:
Fuck yeah Sal Perez man I could get used to this.

Johnny Giavotella is amazing too. I hope this Royals infield stays exactly this for the next six years.

Shouldn't you wait till they're actually good to say that? Moose has been awful thus far.

clemenx said:
Lol, Hunter is old. Incredible range by Bourjos.

Bourjos is seriously underrated. Turning into the new Brett Gardner day by day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom