• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jdez15 said:
Indians are coming in hot for the tigers asses, ready to bullstrap them out of the top spot.

You say that as if the Indians are any good. The winner of this division is still a loser. Hell, they are only two games over .500 and Chicago is two GB from them. Lol.

Jdez15

Banned
Square Triangle said:
You say that as if the Indians are any good. The winner of this division is still a loser. Hell, they are only two games over .500 and Chicago is two GB from them. Lol.
Indians have played well against the Bosox, Yankees, and tons of other great teams in the MLB. You're blinded by records. This division is a dog fight. If the indians could make it to the playoffs, they could be really deadly.

Jdez15 said:
Indians have played well against the Bosox, Yankees, and tons of other great teams in the MLB. You're blinded by records. This division is a dog fight. If the indians could make it to the playoffs, they could be really deadly.

I saw the 14 inning game. They're terrible.

Jdez15

Banned
Square Triangle said:
I saw the 14 inning game. They're terrible.
No...they arent. You're ignorant if you think that. They have beaten some of the best teams in the league. I take it you are a Yanks or Bosox fan right?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The Indians are the only AL Central team with a positive run differential.

They are the best of the mediocre bunch.

Anybody can make noise in the playoffs. Masterson - Ubaldo - Tomlin is a formidable top 3 that goes up toe to toe with anybody not named the Angels in the AL playoff picture.

They are far from awful.

Jdez15

Banned
darkside31337 said:
The Indians are the only AL Central team with a positive run differential.

They are the best of the mediocre bunch.

Anybody can make noise in the playoffs. Masterson - Ubaldo - Tomlin is a formidable top 3 that goes up toe to toe with anybody not named the Angels in the AL playoff picture.

They are far from awful.
Thank you for some knowledge! This guy don't know what hes talking about ha.

You're right, that rotation can do some damage in the playoffs. If they make it. No team in the AL central is worth a damn in the end.

Wait? You're using the run differential argument? Hahahahahahahahah

They are even in Runs scored/allowed. FUCK YES!

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
that whole fucking division is terrible. They should just get rid of it.

Although, Verlander in a short series would be tough.

Jdez15

Banned
Windu said:
that whole fucking division is terrible. They should just get rid of it.

Although, Verlander in a short series would be tough.
The tribe dismantled the tigers bullpin except for verlander, and we still had a close game against him.

Jdez15

Banned
Square Triangle said:
Porcello equals the Tigers bullpen? Got it. You're done.
The Tigers bullpen is utter trash, especially compared to the tribes. Their starting rotation, not counting verlander, is a joke. We jacked it off of them.

I cannot believe I'm arguing on Baseball-GAF about which team in the AL Central is better. This shit should be banable, give it up kid. Nothing you say can change our minds nor reality.

LJ11

Maxim726X said:
Haha... How's that Beltran trade looking Giants fans?

Finally, the Mets get to do some fleecing.

Yeah, lets wait a bit before declaring victory.

He's a Mets prospect, injury waiting to happen.

Jdez15

Banned
Square Triangle said:
I cannot believe I'm arguing on Baseball-GAF about which team in the AL Central is better. This shit should be banable, give it up kid. Nothing you say can change our minds nor reality.
Depends, who is your favorite team? If you're just going to bash the indians then leave.

Maxim726X

LJ11 said:
Yeah, lets wait a bit before declaring victory.

He's a Mets prospect, injury waiting to happen.

Irrelevant, IMO. Trading a 2 month rental for a team's top pitching prospect (former top ten overall) is a fleecing no matter how the kid turns out.

...But point well taken. I'm sure he'll trip getting off a plane and will need to have his leg amputated next week.

Jdez15

Banned
hemtae said:
Pretty much all you've done is bash the Tigers.
The only reason I bashed them was because he started bashing. Giving him a taste of his own medicine by BULLSTRAPN HIS ASS back to michigan.

Jdez15 said:
Depends, who is your favorite team? If you're just going to bash the indians then leave.

I don't bash the Indians, I just like to let people know when they are truly wrong. Everyone knows the White Sox will end up winning the division anyways, so what is the point in attempting to polish shit?

Jdez15

Banned
Square Triangle said:
I don't bash the Indians, I just like to let people know when they are truly wrong. Everyone knows the White Sox will end up winning the division anyways, so what is the point in attempting to polish shit?
With what proof ha? They arent even over 500.

Jdez15 said:
With what proof ha? They arent even over 500.

Again..they are only two games back from the Indians. The Tribe is .509 right now, hell last week they were under .500 no?

I cannot take this baseball-gaf. I'm getting a headache.

Jdez15

Banned
Square Triangle said:
Again..they are only two games back from the Indians. The Tribe is .509 right now, hell last week they were under .500 no?

No...the indians havent been under 500 ever since the first series against the White Sox. Do your research before I bullstrap you.

Jdez15 said:
No...the indians havent been under 500 ever since the first series against the White Sox. Do your research before I bullstrap you.

Well it was a question.

I'm not going to continue to argue with you within the AL central. I'll let you be, you seem like a delusional Cleveland Sports fan, and I get it.

hemtae

Square Triangle said:

They were 56-56 last week after their series with Texas.

But let them have this. He's a Cleveland fan, he needs it.

Jdez15

Banned
Square Triangle said:
Well it was a question.

I'm not going to continue to argue with you within the AL central. I'll let you be, you seem like a delusional Cleveland Sports fan, and I get it.
I just have tremendous faith in the Tribe, why shouldn't I? Haha. Always gotta have faith. It's fools like you who are blinded by all the hype of other teams, that you dismiss teams that arent as flashy or appealing like the Tribe. No one thought the rockies would go anywhere in the playoffs last year, they did. Stop trollin. Cleveland has the best fans in all of sports. We don't give up on our teams, and I will have Peyton Hillis bullstrap you back to Michigan where you can lose to OSU...again.

Jdez15

Banned
hemtae said:
They were 56-56 last week after their series with Texas.

But let them have this. He's a Cleveland fan, he needs it.
Anything is good for me. Why do you all care? Go back to your overpriced/hyped teams.

Lol an Ohio fan throwing the OSU/UoM shit at me. I do not give a shit about handegg. But again, that's all you've guys had for success. So for your sanity- I hope they beat them again?

Jdez15

Banned
Square Triangle said:
Lol an Ohio fan throwing the OSU/UoM shit at me. I do not give a shit about handegg. But again, that's all you've guys had for success. So for your sanity- I hope they beat them again?
Well your wish will be granted.

Jdez15

Banned
ConradCervantes said:
Ohio State? I hear they pay their players well.
They don't even pay their players Haha. Nice try though, failed joke rumored me. You should have said Free Tats 4 Players :p

ConradCervantes said:
Ohio State? I hear they pay their players well.

They also have this ridiculous boner for Rick Nash. One of the most over-rated NHL players in recent memory. In fact, he is like the Grady Sizemore of the Blue Jackets.

Jdez15

Banned
Square Triangle said:
They also have this ridiculous boner for Rick Nash. One of the most over-rated NHL players in recent memory. In fact, he is like the Grady Sizemore of the Blue Jackets.
I don't follow NHL so I wouldn't know who that is. Peyton Hillis will Bullstrap him out of cleveland if he steps foot in it.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Honestly I think it's amazing that he's going to walk out on all that money.

I mean it's literally just free money if you do the usual Zambrano antics that would get you tossed off the team for the rest of the season and you get to keep rolling in the cash.

clemenx said:
What do you mean by LOL? Have you seen his season numbers?

I checked his numbers. Maybe he needed that All Star break...I dunno

Pre-All Star 92 340 43 63 14 1 15 34 31 84 1 2 .185 .257 .365 .621

Post-All Star 26 105 21 39 2 0 11 26 7 20 0 0 .371 .417 .705 1.122

What a turnaround. I think

Sanjuro

Well at least there is some Indians talk where Chief Wahoo isn't talking down to me and preaching bullshit that they are a "small market team" and I will never understand.

They are absolutely capable of making the playoffs and winning a series. Same goes with Detroit and the Verlander advantage. As a whole their division sucks. Chicago? They are too dumb to make the postseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom