• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Fredi for manager of the year.

Braves are unstoppable now in the Constanza era.

Wow Granderson doing his best Bossman there in CF. Put in some effort please.

Doytch

Sabathia/Nova/Garcia are a "terrific trio" according to Sportsnet cause they have the third-most wins as a SP trio in MLB. This is why I use the FAN radio audio on mlb.tv.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Constanza should start buying lottery tickets.
darkside31337 said:
Not nearly as dumb as this - http://itsaboutthemoney.net/archives/2011/08/12/curtis-granderson-and-defensive-metrics/

Curtis Granderson is not the worst defensive CF in baseball because I said so obviously.
not the worst, but the metrics do say he has been about average over the past three seasons. I know Gardner's arm isn't the greatest but he should be in center over granderson.

edit: its amazing that costanza can actually hit, watching his swing is hilarious.

Sharp

darkside31337 said:
Constanza for NL rookie of the year.
You have to wonder whether he'll eventually approach the legacy of that other great Braves rookie RF, Jeff Francoeur.

This ump won't let Hamels walk in a run.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Sharp said:
You have to wonder whether he'll eventually approach the legacy of that other great Braves rookie RF, Jeff Francoeur.

Heyward might as well demand his trade the second the offseason starts, he's never going to get his job back.

Doytch said:
Sabathia/Nova/Garcia are a "terrific trio" according to Sportsnet cause they have the third-most wins as a SP trio in MLB. This is why I use the FAN radio audio on mlb.tv.
U like Sterling's unique hr call for every player? The Grandy Man Can!!

Doytch

Dmncnby2k9 said:
U like Sterling's unique hr call for every player? The Grandy Man Can!!
Ahh misunderstanding, watching Jays game. Video feed is Rogers Sportsnet. And I meant Toronto's FAN radio station, FAN 590.

Sharp

Apparently Strasburg is now a workout freak and doesn't give his press conferences until like an hour after the game because he has to do his post-game exercise.

Doytch said:
Ahh misunderstanding, watching Jays game. Video feed is Rogers Sportsnet. And I meant Toronto's FAN radio station, FAN 590.
Lol makes sense. Found it hard for a non-Yankee fan liking their radio booth.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Carlos Zambrano

SIERA

He's Chicago's Ace! lol. i still laugh when people say that.

Sharp

Windu said:
Carlos Zambrano

SIERA

He's Chicago's Ace! lol. i still laugh when people say that.
He provides incomparable value with his bat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom