• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenix

Doytch said:
Is the Seattle gun juiced? Morrow is throwing everything at 97-98.
Everything seemed normal for Mills last night, maybe he just wants to stick it to the M's.

Also, Dusty topped out at 97 in his start for NH yesterday.

JaskoX1

Banned
Fausto Carmona

ab6Vy.gif
ab6Vy.gif
ab6Vy.gif

Doytch

Fenix said:
Everything seemed normal for Mills last night, maybe he just wants to stick it to the M's.

Also, Dusty topped out at 97 in his start for NH yesterday.
Dunno, that interview with Sal Fasano from last weekend keeps echoing in my head, where he said McGowan's stuff was "only OK" and definitely nothing like what he remembers.

Fenix

Doytch said:
Dunno, that interview with Sal Fasano from last weekend keeps echoing in my head, where he said McGowan's stuff was "only OK" and definitely nothing like what he remembers.
Oh yeah, I'd imagine that would be the case. I'm just impressed the speed is back up there given the multiple surgeries.

COLBY JACKED!

Jeezus, its a good thing we got that illegitimate HR, or this thing would be going into extra innings!

So begins the still undefeated Bubba Starling era. Keep it up, boys!

jman2050 said:
Swing at what? Any of those balls is an easy groundout if he tries.

Not his fault the ump got stupid at the very end.

Should've adjusted after the 1-0 pitch and knew anything on the outside was going to be called a strike. Soria was getting the Mo strike zone sure but you can't just stand there and do nothing about it

jman2050

Alex Anderson said:
Should've adjusted after the 1-0 pitch and knew anything on the outside was going to be called a strike. Soria was getting the Mo strike zone sure but you can't just stand there and do nothing about it

Adjust to what? That pitch had been called a ball the entire inning to every batter until Posada came up. That's not how it works.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Chill out Yankee fans, you've got four against Minnesota now. Four easy, easy wins.

Good thing tomorrow is my last day at my shitty ass job and I'll be in such a good mood (and drunk) that I won't care when they get their brains beat in all weekend.

Jdez15

Banned
Lambtron said:
Chill out Yankee fans, you've got four against Minnesota now. Four easy, easy wins.

Good thing tomorrow is my last day at my shitty ass job and I'll be in such a good mood (and drunk) that I won't care when they get their brains beat in all weekend.
Thanks for beating Detroit tonight!

Sharp

So Desmond now officially has the lowest OPS among qualified NL position players. He is clearly going to be a huge part of our future going forward.

Sharp said:
So Desmond now officially has the lowest OPS among qualified NL position players. He is clearly going to be a huge part of our future going forward.

At least he's a good defender like Alex Gonzalez, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom