• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fenix said:
6 straight XBH's by my count, lol.

M Reynolds homered to left. 0 1
N Reimold doubled to deep left, R Adams scored. 0 2
M Angle doubled to right, N Reimold scored. 0 3
R Andino doubled to deep right, M Angle scored. 0 4
J Hardy homered to left center, R Andino scored.

I think this is what you need to do to pitch your way out of the rotation.

Doytch

ReturnOfTheRAT said:
M Reynolds homered to left. 0 1
N Reimold doubled to deep left, R Adams scored. 0 2
M Angle doubled to right, N Reimold scored. 0 3
R Andino doubled to deep right, M Angle scored. 0 4
J Hardy homered to left center, R Andino scored.

I think this is what you need to do to pitch your way out of the rotation.
Please tell me the dude after Hardy's name starts with "Ha." Showalter organizing his lineup according to matching names, now.

Travis d'Arnaud's (your Eastern League MVP) face reminds me of someone....anyone else?

Fenix

Doytch said:
Dude it's Longo and Jennings. Verlander would give up HRs. (Halladay wouldn't.)
Yeah, just feels like there hasn't been a non-HR game by Jays pitching in a good while (Perez start excepted).

Doytch

darkside31337 said:
Not as obvious as Bautista.
Yeah but I'm not kidding. Not that I really give a shit if he is or isn't, but the signs are there for Longo. Was reading an article before this season started by a conditioning/trainer/whatever, and he said that oblique injuries have been going up and will continue to go up cause players don't listen to their trainers about this shit. They slam it back, bulk up in the upper body/legs and their core can't handle it cause they slack on those workouts, putting in extra time on other muscle groups.

Either that or he's turning into a fat shit eating cheeseburgers.

Meohsix

I swear to god if AJ is still a Yankee come the start of next season, i will fly up to NY and shoot the talentless fuck.

Malo

Banned
George said:
I swear to god if AJ is still a Yankee come the start of next season, i will fly up to NY and shoot the talentless fuck.
Just dfa him? Because nobody is trading for him and that contract.

Celsior

SuperMalo said:
Just dfa him? Because nobody is trading for him and that contract.
Trash for trash deals, only team with that amount of trash is the Mariners or the Cubs.

Arod was playing game 5 of the 2009 WS during this poker game.

This became an issue because?

Celsior said:
Trash for trash deals, only team with that amount of trash is the Mariners or the Cubs.

Arod was playing game 5 of the 2009 WS during this poker game.

This became an issue because?

They could trade him for Zito.

Zito's trash..

Michael Kay has said multiple times that Girardi can kick anybody on the Yankees ass. That's all that's left now. Burnett vs. Girardi boxing match. Who would win?

Celsior

sf2fanatic said:
They could trade him for Zito.

Zito's trash..
The Yanks would have to get something back in that deal since.

1. Zito is owed way more money then Burnett
2. Burnett going to the NL West might make him good, Zito going to the AL East would end badly.
3. We would have fucking Zito on our team.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Dmncnby2k9 said:
Michael Kay has said multiple times that Girardi can kick anybody on the Yankees ass. That's all that's left now. Burnett vs. Girardi boxing match. Who would win?
Burnett is 6' 4" and Girardi is 5' 11" so Burnett has the longer reach, but i assume Girardi is like Rocky where he'll wear his opponent down by getting the shit kicked out of him and then finally he will knock his opponent out in the last round.

Celsior said:
The Yanks would have to get something back in that deal since.

1. Zito is owed way more money then Burnett
2. Burnett going to the NL West might make him good, Zito going to the AL East would end badly.
3. We would have fucking Zito on our team.

Maybe Robertson would teach a tip or two on how to pitch good at Yankee Satdium

McNei1y

So excited to see Ramos homer with Gomes and Espinosa on base. If only this type of offense could happen more often so I don't have to always expect Zimmerman and Morse being the only ones capable of doing this.

sangreal

Dmncnby2k9 said:

AJ already lost a boxing match to a door. Odds are not in his favor

Doytch

Hilariously bad strike call on Zobrist.

lololol
TTf2T.png

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Yeah that was insane. It was like he was trying to show Zobrist up for walking to first base, you know the thing you do after the 4th ball is 2 feet off the plate.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Damn Shields is making Bautista look like a fool tonight.

Haha, Bautista got ejected. Awesome.

MILTON BRADLEY
roid raging
by Bautista there.

Malo

Banned
Windu said:
Burnett is 6' 4" and Girardi is 5' 11" so Burnett has the longer reach, but i assume Girardi is like Rocky where he'll wear his opponent down by getting the shit kicked out of him and then finally he will knock his opponent out in the last round.
Once Girardi gets inside it's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom