• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the sox play on Sunday night...that game will be over at like 11 then they head over to minny to play a day night doubleheader starting at noon. What the fuck?

Sanjuro

Y2Kev said:
dean cain?
y8DJY.png

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Kimbrel's last 9 innings: 6 hits, 2 walks, no runs, 21 strikeouts. TWENTY-ONE.
#Braves Kimbrel's 34-2/3-inning scoreless streak surpassed Cliff Lee's 34-inning streak as longest in majors this season
Kimbrel's 9-game streak of at least 2 Ks (1 IP max) is the longest ever. He's also tied for 2nd with a 7-game streak.
/bow

Windu said:
Mariners give up 3 runs in the first. Well, this game is over.

FUCK!

I love you Yankees fans. One minute it's time to fire the manager. Next minute they are well. Though to be fair, I am guilty of overreacting at times.

ToxicAdam

The owners of the New York Mets thought they had found their white knight. After months of what appeared to be friendly negotiations with a potential minority owner, though, the cash-strapped organization is left still looking for help.

The team said Thursday that the sale of a stake in the Mets to hedge fund manager David Einhorn for $200 million has fallen through, denying the flagging franchise the money needed to repay a loan from Major League Baseball and bolster its operating capital.

lol

Windu

Dmncnby2k9 said:
Who has the longest scoreless streak for a reliever? Is it Jenks?
don't know. I know Brad Ziegler pitched like 35 or something scoreless innings a few years ago though. Someone with a subscription to BR play index should look it up.

Windu said:
don't know. I know Brad Ziegler pitched like 35 or something scoreless innings a few years ago though. Someone with a subscription to BR play index should look it up.
Greg Olson from Orioles had 41 scoreless innings, most by a reliever.

Windu

I don't think any of us really care about people watching unofficial streams. It's just that it was your first post lol. Anyway, I have no idea where to find a stream. MLB.tv is like $20 for the rest of the season btw.
Greg Olson from Orioles had 41 scoreless innings, most by a reliever.
Ooo almost there, wonder if he can make it.

Edit: I guess I forgot to factor in Santana's shiftiness, the mariners might have a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom