• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Sorry if old, but MLB Network is now on Dish Network.

Dish network announced Thursday night that it has added MLB Network to its channel lineup.

The 24-hour baseball network will be available on channel 153 to customers who subscribe to one of Dish Network's America's Top 200, Dish Latino Dos or MultiSport packages.

"With the pennant races heating up, Dish Network brings our customers wall-to-wall baseball coverage and MLB games in HD on MLB Network," said Dave Shull, senior VP of programming for Dish Network. "The addition of MLB Network makes Dish Network the place for fans to follow their favorite teams into the postseason and keep up with the latest information on all 30 Major League Baseball clubs."

"We are excited to bring MLB Network and our award-winning high definition programming to Dish Network's customers," said Tony Petitti, president and CEO of MLB Network. "We have experienced an incredible year of growth and this partnership is in line with our goal to make MLB Network available as widely as possible."

MLB Network debuted on Dish Thursday night with coverage of the New York Yankees-Boston Red Sox game.

http://mobile.broadcastingcable.com/article/473226-MLB_Network_Slides_Into_Dish.php

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
lol dodgers, .254 OBP in the leadoff spot.

edit: beachy is awesome. he is so good you forget he is a rookie as well.

hemtae

The_Inquisitor said:
GG Sox starter.

And he actually pitched well last time against you guys too

EDIT: How did Miller managed to walk 4 people in 1 and 1/3 innings of work. Thats Dice-K like

hemtae

I check back to see if the Sox had scored a run yet and I see that Albers managed to allow two homers in an innning. Remember when you use to be somewhat good Albers? You should go back to that

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
using Jack Wilson as a Pinch Hitter /facepalm

he probably won't be put in the game defensively either. FREDI BALL!

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
The first pitch Vizcaino threw got a perfect "Nasty Factor" rating of 100 on Gameday. 80mph curve on the edge of the zone.

edit: ...or, well, it did, the first time I looked at it. It changed?

VRMN

Verlander was amazing as usual, got his win and lowered his ERA en route after a couple of meh (for him) starts.

Now to see if we can build on that over the rest of the weekend. Penny going tomorrow during a day game is iffy to me, so we may well just be handing this game back to the Sox, but at least that'd be taking a couple days off the schedule.

Whoa Asdrubal left the game. The Indians are dropping like flies.

VRMN said:
Verlander was amazing as usual, got his win and lowered his ERA en route after a couple of meh (for him) starts.

Now to see if we can build on that over the rest of the weekend. Penny going tomorrow during a day game is iffy to me, so we may well just be handing this game back to the Sox, but at least that'd be taking a couple days off the schedule.

Penny has gotten slightly better, which isn't saying much. =/

Verlander and Fister seem to be the only consistent ones on the mound right now. Max has his days and Porcello is just terrible.

JaskoX1

Banned
MikeTyson said:
Any chance we could arrange to have Verlander kidnapped before Wednesday?
I've got some relatives on Chicago's west side that owe me some favors. Now that Verlander has left the game, maybe something can be arranged in the players parking lot after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom