• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

myh night\

y8DJY.png

Malo

Banned
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I'm 27 in a couple weeks. Going to die before hand like it or not.
Damn you're dying a lot sooner. I gave myself at least four more years.

Virgos 4 lyfe

The_Inquisitor said:
Bah Mariners you are worthless.

And now the Rangers go to see the Sox. Yankees council, please join me for this upcoming series.

on behalf of everyone in the council, you have our hot dogs and ketchup/mustard/ whatever condiment of war they choose.

evil solrac v3.0 said:
on behalf of everyone in the council, you have our hot dogs and ketchup/mustard/ whatever condiment of war they choose.

Oh god, what have you done. You mentioned CONDIMENTS in THIS thread?

ketchup guy here

h3ro

evil solrac v3.0 said:

This is why we can't have nice things.

sriracha>*

eznark

Banned
The freaking out on the Brewers twitter bandwagon is truly hilarious.

Greinke's no-hitter tonight will quell the unease.

eznark said:
Original SBR is the best barbecue sauce in the land.

Honey SBR is for fools and charlatans.

Sorry bro, Honey BBQ Sweet Baby Ray's is proof that God exists and doesn't hate us.
Also, Mariano is YAHWEH

eznark

Banned
captmcblack said:
Sorry bro, Honey BBQ Sweet Baby Ray's is proof that God exists and doesn't hate us.
Also, Mariano is YAHWEH

Nah, it's cool. You like ladies barbecue sauce. I'm not going to judge you.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
More NYers here than in NFLGAF so.... Joe & Evan are apparently planning an "extravanganza" since it's their last show in Mike's timeslot. Can't wait, I love Joe & Evan

sangreal

I almost want to go to the Newark Bears game this weekend to see the corpse of Howard Johnson play. I probably would if it were a Jackals game instead

verbum

Damn, the Cardinals are only 7.5 behind the Brewers. I'm glad I'm not a Brewers fan, I would be getting restless since the Brewers used up all their "progression" in August. Now all they have is regression.
Why just last week I was reading comments on them catching the Phillies for the best record.
3 in a row, ouch!

verbum said:
Damn, the Cardinals are only 7.5 behind the Brewers. I'm glad I'm not a Brewers fan, I would be getting restless since the Brewers used up all their "progression" in August. Now all they have is regression.
Why just last week I was reading comments on them catching the Phillies for the best record.
3 in a row, ouch!

Yeah I miss Ez's daily update on the Brewers overtaking the Phils.

Doytch

I need last minute food/bar recs for DC. I'm leaving in two minutes and all I have are driving directions to and from, and my morning runs mapped out.

Don't let me down best-and-only-GAF.

eznark

Banned
verbum said:
3 in a row, ouch!

Heh.

I don't think it's fair to intimate a Brewers fan made the retarded "progression" comment.

Yeah I miss Ez's daily update on the Brewers overtaking the Phils.
Citation needed. I think that discussion happened twice.

Wellington said:
More NYers here than in NFLGAF so.... Joe & Evan are apparently planning an "extravanganza" since it's their last show in Mike's timeslot. Can't wait, I love Joe & Evan
Haven't listened much to these guys. I have become a fan of Boomer and Carton though. They are hilarious in the mornings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom