• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

newjeruse

Not sure if this affects anyone, but MLB Network should be available on Dish Network starting tonight. Just got the e-mail in my inbox.

CajoleJuice said:
They are pretty sweet jerseys.
The thing is I don't like how it practically looks the same as the Double-A uni. I mean it's an alt, but eh...

Also, I'm not sure the shade of blue is the same in their normal uniform.

... what happened to Josh Thole?
Josh Thole left tonight’s game in the second inning after injuring his left hand on a pitch from Miguel Batista.

Mike Nickeas replaced Thole as catcher.
hmm... that's ... a shame. Really, just ... tough luck there.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Kyle Gibson needs Tommy John surgery. Of fucking course he does. #6org

Just keep losing Twins, get that 2nd draft pick.

h3ro

Dmncnby2k9 said:
I agree with you Cajole, I like these jerseys. I heard it mite have to wait until 2013 to join uni rotation. Of course it won't have Los on it.

Yeah, Paul Lukas from UniWatch has it on good word that the Mets are starting to phase the black striping and black alt jerseys out in favor of these all blue/orange alts.

In other news...

v1xEj.jpg

Welcome.

Edit: dude has some dope sideburns.

h3ro said:
Yeah, Paul Lukas from UniWatch has it on good word that the Mets are starting to phase the black striping and black alt jerseys out in favor of these all blue/orange alts.

In other news...

v1xEj.jpg

Welcome.
UniWatch is awesome!

Maxim726X

eznark said:
He may be annoying but he is still a person, LJ. And remember, he heard that from reliable sources on the radio, so clearly more than one person (to be fair, there was real anxiety in Brewer land among fools that it might be Green as well).

I'm annoying? For telling you I heard something on the radio? Any particular reason you're such a douche?

Also, you've already 'wowed' us with your infinite baseball knowledge, stating that the Mets could never get Wheeler for Beltran.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Kimbrel is pretty good...

Anyway it would be nice if we could rest him since we have the playoff spot just about locked up. But I guess you gotta get that all important 3 run save though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom