• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meus Renaissance said:
A blog/website for GAF sports fans.

Hi guys,

I'm looking for writers for a blog dedicated to various major sports and I'd very much like the MLB to be covered. If you're an avid fan who is up to date with the latest news, rumours and has some opinions they'd like to share about their favourite team or league, then PM me or respond to this. I'm looking for a number of articulate writers who can offer in depth articles/opinion pieces. We're not looking for sports journalists but rather fans.

Anyone interested?
I'm interested in this...which is more than I can say for this last game.

Braves called up Julio Teheran and Randall Delgado from AAA today. Delgado will start tomorrow vs. Dodgers and Teheran will start Game 1 of the Thursday double-header @ the Mets.

Following Rangers on gameday while my gf shops in mall. Omg what is up with all the unassisted double plays. And gentry fucked up a suicide squeeze it appears. Fucking terrible.

cashman

Banned
The_Inquisitor said:
It's a good thing I'm not at home otherwise I'd be throwing my remote
He sent out a sidearming righty to face three lefties. I don't think he was really trying to win this one.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Sharp said:
Oh my god how bad is Dillon Gee.

Lets be logical now, these are his stats:

http://espn.go.com/mlb/player/_/id/30139/dillon-gee

11-5, 4.37 ERA. If he wins out (5-6 wins) and keeps the ERA around 3 over those starts, you don't think he'd be in the hunt? As unrealistic as it would be with the current team/him battling fatigue, he HAS had that streak before. And you know how dumb the voters are with rookie relievers vs. starters.

clemenx

Banned
darkside31337 said:

11-5, 4.37 ERA. If he wins out (5-6 wins) and keeps the ERA around 3 over those starts, you don't think he'd be in the hunt? As unrealistic as it would be with the current team/him battling fatigue, he HAS had that streak before. And you know how dumb the voters are with rookie relievers vs. starters.
I see what you did there.

darkside31337 said:

Your avatar is a fucking penguin/CLAMP shit

Your argument is invalid.

darkside31337 said:
How rude.

I changed my avatar just for you Frank.

And Dillon Gee still sucks, go figure.
Oh yeah?

antonidino.jpg

Dinos > Penguins

rc213

Eovaldi won't last much longer, All his pitches are missing towards the middle of the plate. Braves should have a bunch of runs by now.

VRMN

I daresay that probably was the death knell for the White Sox this season, right there.

Or to put it another way, "Put it on the board....See ya!"

rc213 said:
Eovaldi won't last much longer, All his pitches are missing towards the middle of the plate. Braves should have a bunch of runs by now.

Its his last start anyways. hes going to the pen after this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom