• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rc213

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Looks like he is talking to a burrito.

2z3w84j.gif

Braves lineup:

1. Bourn - CF
2. Prado - LF
3. McCann - C
4. Uggla - 2B
5. Jones - 3B
6. Freeman - 1B
7. Gonzalez - SS
8. Constanza - RF
9. Hudson - P

Sharp

sf2fanatic said:
They better start the game now. Weather is good. Strass would pitch now. If it sprinkles no stras
Check the forecast. No way they put Stras out in shitty conditions. It's going to be Brad Peacock.
The Frankman said:
He's gonna pussy out. Watch it.
Is that you, Dibble?

Sharp

sf2fanatic said:
I watch the feed on MLBN 40 minutes ago and it looked fine.
There's a slight chance it won't be raining at 7:05 but it's going to be pouring within the hour. It seems like they are warming him up but I honestly have no idea why, unless they're okay with him only pitching, like, two innings.

Sharp said:
There's a slight chance it won't be raining at 7:05 but it's going to be pouring within the hour. It seems like they are warming him up but I honestly have no idea why, unless they're okay with him only pitching, like, two innings.

According to Davey hes on a short leash.

He be in for about an inning or after Kemp goes deep...:)

JaskoX1

Banned
Its literally a game 7 atmosphere and Carmonas doing it again. Kid is a mental disaster.

Hurts to admit it, but Detroit is very good.

VRMN

Detroit's offense has looked fantastic lately. Salting away the division even before Verlander pitches.

They're kind of undermining Verlander's MVP pitch because the team looks so good right now and Cabrera playing himself back into the same conversation, but I'll take looking like a true contender and Verlander merely winning the AL Cy Young.

Carlbeego

VRMN said:
Detroit's offense has looked fantastic lately. Salting away the division even before Verlander pitches.

They're kind of undermining Verlander's MVP pitch because the team looks so good right now and Cabrera playing himself back into the same conversation, but I'll take looking like a true contender and Verlander merely winning the AL Cy Young.

Verlander isn't/shouldn't win the MVP.

If Pedro didn't win the MVP when he was spanking steroid users like children, a pitcher should never win it again.

Sharp

Carlbeego said:
Verlander isn't/shouldn't win the MVP.

If Pedro didn't win the MVP when he was spanking steroid users like children, a pitcher should never win it again.
That's dumb. Why should we punish future generations for the stupidity of the past?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Yeah why would Seattle Want a malcontent in the minor leagues when they could have Justin smoak

:smug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom