• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp

sf2fanatic said:
Dang it Ethier you finally did something..All tied up folks
The best part is that next year Stras is going to be on a highly restrictive pitch count too, so we get to experience even more awesome games like this one!

Oh we're bringing Maya in, I didn't realize we weren't trying to win this one.

Sharp said:
The best part is that next year Stras is going to be on a highly restrictive pitch count too, so we get to experience even more awesome games like this one!

Oh we're bringing Maya in, I didn't realize we weren't trying to win this one.

Fans sound like they are.

BTW best move by Morse to give up on being a SS

ToxicAdam

This season has made me realize how spoiled we have been with great pennant races the past couple of years.

Shame we won't get a play-in game. They are so great.

JaskoX1

Banned
End this shit already Detroit. Put us out of our misery.

Because I can't wait to listen in on Chuck aka Mr. Optimistic vs hostile (and intoxicated) tribe fans on chucks last call.

Oozer3993

Well at least the Indians should be good next year.

Until Grady and Hafner tear their ACLs after looking at first base awkwardly.

JaskoX1

Banned
The Jhonny Peralta Award for 2012...

Which player won't be re-signed, or traded, or waived, only to have a monster season in 2012 elsewhere.

Hafner (not likely for either), Sizemore, All I hear is how grady has upside but you have to actually be on the field to show it, we can get better use for 9 and a half Million than a broken down washed up outfielder, Matt LaPorta, Shin Soo Choo, Michael Brantley, Kipnis, Tomlin.

JaskoX1

Banned
clemenx said:
You seem to really hate your own team, Jasko.
Cliff Lee was traded for two damaged pitchers, I can go on with the list of all-stars coming out of here. IT makes me cry sometimes. It's been revealed Carrasco too will have to undergo elbow (TJ) surgery from an injury he probably received as a teenager.... Fuck Mark Shapiro, and fuck Dolan.

Hos is up again and it's still the same inning. This Royals offense. Too bad we're now eliminated as of the end of the Tigers game. Future looks good, though, blue is coming up.

Jason Isringhausen is a lucky son of a bitch. I can actually see him like conjuring Dragon Age spells and degeneration hexes to somehow get out of that inning.

JaskoX1

Banned
Square Triangle said:
Indians need to off Grady as an improvement for next season.

Fucker is so over rated.
There is no way in hell we can pick up this bum's option.

Give up his contract, Carmona's and Hafner's and we can bring in some vets. to support Ubaldo, Masterson, Santana, Choo, Dome, Asdrubel (best short-stop in the MLB) etc.

Sharp

Maybe next time Stras will be allowed to pitch through the 6th and 7th so we don't have to trust ass-tier garbage to hold the lead.

Puddles

Banned
Ethier's been picking it up lately. That's what I like to see.

I still hold out hope that McCourt will sell, Ethier, Kemp and Kershaw will sign extensions, we'll sign a leadoff guy and a #2/3 pitcher, and go back to at least being in the mix for this lousy division.

CajoleJuice said:
i hate the marlins so fucking much

i hope their new stadium is destroyed by a hurricane
AHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHA so mad.

Why he threw a slider to Morrison on 3-2 I'll never know. Wayne Hagin is DESTROYING him on radio. Has Parnell forgot Morrison beat him once already last year?

The Frankman said:
Fuck it, he had his everyday shot. Give Beato his chance, he has had exactly 0 opportunities. Hell he never even pitches in the 8th.
I actually thought about this after I typed that last post. I don't know how I feel about a closer who strikes out less than 6 per 9, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom