• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaskoX1

Banned
LS invaded mlb-agegaf (whatever) oooo noez!

But really, that douchebag should stay in that other thread, where they have component discussions on Kim Kardashian and "Ice Road Truckers". God how could Television and Gaf get any worse? (we can always put forth the blame on Stern and the lockout for nba side but that's wrong doing)

Doytch

JaskoX1 said:
LS invaded mlb-agegaf (whatever) oooo noez!

But really, that douchebag should stay in that other thread, where they have component discussions on Kim Kardashian and "Ice Road Truckers". God how could Television and Gaf get any worse? (we can always put forth the blame on Stern and the lockout for nba side but that's wrong doing)
THE IRONING IM DROWNING IN THE IRONING

JaskoX1

Banned
Oozer3993 said:
Well at least the Indians should be good next year.

Until Grady and Hafner tear their ACLs after looking at first base awkwardly.
2012 Tribe promotion t-shirt "2011 Tribe - At least we did better than what they predicted!"

clemenx

Banned
So what? 15 - 15 would be the split? Get rid of the leagues and the DH altogether then. I don't want interleague the whole year.

JaskoX1 said:
How did Rick Perry pull that deal off?
Rick-Perry-alt-BP-oil.jpeg

JaskoX1

Banned
Dmncnby you had that on your hdd and you were just waiting for the perfect moment to use it.

Rick Perry and Bush are cousins or something.

JaskoX1 said:
Dmncnby you had that on your hdd and you were just waiting for the perfect moment to use it.

Rick Perry and Bush are cousins or something.
Na dude, seriously just did google search for Rick Perry quotes and knew something usable would appear lol

JaskoX1

Banned
Love middle-aged men wearing suits

arguing.on.espn

edit: no one does it like they do on the nfl network and I have no clue who Rick George is.

JABEE

AnEternalEnigma said:
Very true. That at-bat Howard had against Brian Wilson in Game 6 of the NLCS while the Braves were eliminated was clutch as fuck.
The 2009 NLCS was also great. Those Brave were really tearing it up the past few NLCSes. I remember when Brian McCann hit that bomb off of Brian Wilson. It was amazing.

JABEE

AnEternalEnigma said:
Okay, now you're just making shit up!
I know, it's sarcasm.
Ryan Howard has plenty of clutch hits in his career. He won the 2009 NLCS MVP and was great in the NLDS as well.

Edit: Howard also didn't have too bad a line last year in the NLCS either.
AVG. OBP SLG OPS
.318 .400 .500 .900
He didn't have any of those worthless RBIs.

Edit 2: VENTERS!

JABEE

skinnyrattler said:
He landed awkward. Hope he's not hurt.
They just said on Phils broadcast it was a precaution after getting hit in the head.

Edit: it didn't even look like he knew he got hit with the ball. It was a pitch to the head that he turned on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom