• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
darkside31337 said:
Wow that's a load of crap. What the hell are they showing instead?

Local programming has to begin at 7pm or whenever the local game ends. They were showing Rays/Red Sox because the Mets/Braves game zipped by.

Celsior

AnEternalEnigma said:
Local programming has to begin at 7pm or whenever the local game ends. They were showing Rays/Red Sox because the Mets/Braves game zipped by.
The very important show about showing us previews about fox's shows instead of baseball.

Someone at fox needs to be fired like now

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Doytch said:
At least let me fucking stream it on mlb.tv after 7pm then. Backwards-ass league.
after logging into mlb.tv on the website, put a proxy in your browser then start the game and wait till it gets past the authentication/location verification part etc.. then turn off the proxy.

http://hidemyass.com/proxy-list/

edit: and if you are stuck on it loading, usually just switching to nexdef plugin gets it going.

Doytch

I dunno, proxies stopped working for me last season. Tried once right now and still doesn't work. And they always worked two seasons ago, so dunno.

Windu

Doytch said:
I dunno, proxies stopped working for me last season. Tried once right now and still doesn't work. And they always worked two seasons ago, so dunno.
yeah i had problems before but recently i have had it working. Been doing it with IE9 though so that might make a difference. Basically this is what i do:

go to the media center mlb.tv page, log in.
find a proxy, put it in.
start game up
wait for the verification to get done.
game starts loading turn off proxy, click switch to nexdef and start watching the game.

i watched the braves/mets game today like this, the rays/red sox game and now the phillies/cardinals.

Chris R

Where were these Mariners all season? Though they do still have plenty of time to blow it.

edit: There are the Ms I know and love!

JABEE

The visiting bullpen phone was broken so LaRussa had to use hand signals to get someone up in the pen. He made a signal to ask for a fat left hander. Arthur Rhodes got up to warm up. hahaha

Wow. La Russa just took Westbrook out in the 4th after he walked Victorino on 4 pitches to make it 2-0.

Bases loaded and 1 out. Arthur Rhodes.

Sanjuro

darkside31337 said:
In the playoffs.

If you guys get there.
Baseball isn't a fair sport. If it was fair there would be no Mets fans. Since Bill Buckner when have they won a World Series?

m-night-shyamalan.jpg

Windu

once they lose
Code:
atlanta   87-65 10 games left
st. louis 82-69 11 games left

st. louis 11-0  = 93-69
atlanta    6-4  = 93-69

st. louis 10-1  = 92-70
atlanta    5-5  = 92-70

st. louis  9-2  = 91-71
atlanta    4-6  = 91-71

st. louis  8-3  = 90-72
atlanta    3-7  = 90-72

st. louis  7-4  = 89-73
atlanta    2-8  = 89-73

st. louis  6-5  = 88-74
atlanta    1-9  = 88-74

st. louis  5-6  = 87-75
atlanta    0-10 = 87-75

JABEE

AnEternalEnigma said:
Buster Olney is reporting the Marlins are already planning on making a big offer to C.J. Wilson in the offseason.
I heard they were in on Pujols or Fielder from Stark earlier in the week.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
darkside31337 said:
I can't imagine any free agent voluntarily signing with the Marlins unless they start giving out money like they're the Nationals.
yeah he's gonna get jayson werth'd

Sharp

darkside31337 said:
I can't imagine any free agent voluntarily signing with the Marlins unless they start giving out money like they're the Nationals.
You shut the fuck up

We're going to be the NL Yankees equivalent </Bryce Harper>

I still think it's hilarious Greinke turned down a deal to the Nationals (for Danny Espinosa, Jordan Zimmermann, and Drew Storen) and a 4-year, $96 million extension.

Sharp

AnEternalEnigma said:
I still think it's hilarious Greinke turned down a deal to the Nationals (for Danny Espinosa, Jordan Zimmermann, and Drew Storen) and a 4-year, $96 million extension.
His reasoning: "oh the Nats would just be screwing themselves"

Yeah thanks for playing at GM, Greinke. Maybe you should've thought about the impact moves would have on your team before you injured yourself playing basketball and missed your first five starts.

AnEternalEnigma said:
The postseason thread is going to be really quiet without Lambtron witnessing the slaughter of the Twins by the Yankees.

I imagine he'll pop up when Verlander ruins them in the ALCS, no matter how hard it may be to stomach rooting for a division rival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom