• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had every intention of coming in here and laughing my ass off at the Red Sox, but man, it's just depressing to watch. They just look awful, and the vibe of the fans, it's like a morgue.

Sanjuro

Use the wall I guess a bit to excessively to push myself back from the desk chair. Did it a little too hard I guess.

2ql7e4j.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Wasn't there a time when Matusz was considered a legit prospect? Or am I just imagining this? This guy is so awful. I'd rather watch AJ Burnett pitch than either of these two guys on the mound tonight.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
darkside31337 said:
Wasn't there a time when Matusz was considered a legit prospect? Or am I just imagining this? This guy is so awful. I'd rather watch AJ Burnett pitch than either of these two guys on the mound tonight.
He was lights out the second half of last season. He got injured, lost velocity, tried to mess with his delivery, and now minor leaguers kill him. The sad odyssey of Brian Matusz.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Use the wall I guess a bit to excessively to push myself back from the desk chair. Did it a little too hard I guess.

2ql7e4j.jpg
What's with you East Coasters and destroying shit while watching sporting events? First Wellington and his laptop, now Sanjuro. Jesus. Just beat your wives like we do here.

Doomsayer

ConradCervantes said:
What's with you East Coasters and destroying shit while watching sporting events? First Wellington and his laptop, now Sanjuro. Jesus. Just beat your wives like we do here.

Oh my God. Post of the year.

Fucking 'Sconi's.

ConradCervantes said:

Hey you forgot about me. I broke my Macbook earlier this year during a 0-6 lose to the sox.

oN1Ai.jpg

I'll never say another bad word about AJ Burnett after seeing all that is Brian Matusz. Wow, why would you even start someone that bad? He needs to find a new career.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
AnEternalEnigma said:
Ricky Nolasco has a perfect game through 4 innings. He's only thrown 37 pitches through 4.
i know he isn't the sole reason, but i hope we fire our hitting coach at the end of the year. Just about everyone on the team is having a down offensive year.

edit: also, Prado down to 87 wRC+ at the start of today, and he is hitting 2nd. alkdhakfhkdha

Windu said:
i know he isn't the sole reason, but i hope we fire our hitting coach at the end of the year. Just about everyone on the team is having a down offensive year.

edit: also, Prado down to 87 wRC+ at the start of today, and he is hitting 2nd. alkdhakfhkdha

Parrish has managed to wreck Bourn now. Bourn's going up there just flailing at the first pitch now like everyone not named Chipper.

Malo

Banned
weekend_warrior said:
I'll never say another bad word about AJ Burnett after seeing all that is Brian Matusz. Wow, why would you even start someone that bad? He needs to find a new career.
He makes Aj look like Halladay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom