• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what, fuck the Rays, I'm done rooting for those asshats. Angelols are only 2.5 games back in the wild card too, maybe they can do what the Rays obviously can't.

TangMeng

You guys are all missing the big picture here. It's way better if we get to see the Sox swept in the playoffs. I say it's burying time.

jman2050

weekend_warrior said:
You know what, fuck the Rays, I'm done rooting for those asshats. Angelols are only 2.5 games back in the wild card too, maybe they can do what the Rays obviously can't.

I am absolutely terrified of the anglos in a five game series.

TangMeng said:
You guys are all missing the big picture here. It's way better if we get to see the Sox swept in the playoffs. I say it's burying time.

dude, remember 2007 and the mets and how we haven't let their fans live that one down? just imagine that but times ten for the red sox.

Fenix

TangMeng said:
No, the panic of Sox Nation missing the playoffs shall be glorious.

Could the Angels really knock the Red Sox out?

They're just as far back as the Rays, yes?

Fuck the Angels, though. They wouldn't care about anything except beating the Yankees. At least the Rays have some pride and would want to win the AL and the WS too.

Jangocube

Banned
sangreal said:
Because all season long, even the times when they were in second place, we have had to listen to nonstop praise for the Red Sox and how they're the best team in the AL.

Clearly they forgot about the O's.

TangMeng

Game Jeter's supposed to hit #3000, game rains out.

Day before makeup game, clinch AL east, ensuring scrubs play makeup game.

Feelsbadman.gif

At least I'll be happy if we lose.

Puddles said:
How the fuck are the Yankees not tanking? Screwing Boston should be objective #2 right after winning the division.

We'll win as many games as is required for HFA throughout the AL playoffs. Boston is screwing itself more than enough for everyone right now; they don't need our help.

[EDIT: We will beat Jered Weaver. We'll beat Verlander too. Yankees, like honeybadger, just don't give a fuck.]

u2AUL.jpg

Puddles said:
How the fuck are the Yankees not tanking? Screwing Boston should be objective #2 right after winning the division.

Well they didn't win the division until... just now, so the tanking can begin.

Also lol Posada thought it was the bottom of the 9th when he was up

JABEE

As a Phillies fan, am I being irrational in worrying about the Phillies? They just lost 5 in a row. I know there lineup wasnt there, but I'm stil concerned they won't turn it back on. The Cardinals just won 3 of 4 against the Phillies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom