• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
sxzk20.gif

Fucking idiot Rays. That's ok though, because CC's off the hook for a lose. We'll give this game to the Rays in extras, sweep the Sawx, Rays will take care off business in Toronto, CC will get his 20th win his next start against the Rays, then we'll tank the last 2 game to let them slip past the Sawx. Perfect plan!

Joe

John Sterling: If the Yankees win it tonight they win the AL East. Hasn't their Magic Number dropped incredibly fast??

Suzyn Waldman: Well Boston loses every day so that helps.

:lol

Sharp

captmcblack said:
David Robertson: future Yankee closer, and the heir to the Rivera cutter.

He will learn it.

He too will close for 10 to 15 years.
He'll burn out after three and you know it.

Duki

Banned
Joe said:
uhmmm why the hell would you guys want a surging rays team to make the playoffs??
because the yankees can clearly beat them

and because a historically awful boston collapse would be the best thing

would literally be the worst collapse in history

Joe said:
uhmmm why the hell would you guys want a surging rays team to make the playoffs??

no, we just want the Red-sox to fail and fail miserably. it might erase the hurt from 2004 ALCS.
I think we can take Tampa but they worry me how good they've been lately of course.

how can anyone choose football over the great late season drama of MLB? smh....
I like Football Ok, much better than basketball ever since Jordan left. but still, you can't beat this kind of drama.

sangreal

Joe said:

Because all season long, even the times when they were in second place, we have had to listen to nonstop praise for the Red Sox and how they're the best team in the AL.

Sharp

evil solrac v3.0 said:
I like Football Ok, much better than basketball ever since Jordan left. but still, you can't beat this kind of drama.
And to think, two weeks ago it looked like the least interesting postseason in ages.

eznark

Banned
evil solrac v3.0 said:

I for one cannot believe you are skipping all the great Wednesday night NFL games to watch this Yankees game. You're crazy!

hemtae

Really Girardi? Posada?

You can't put Robertson in one moment then Posada the next.

*sigh*

EDIT: Well I'm obviously too mad/retarded/slightly drunk to understand anything right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom