• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Doytch said:
Apparently the Rays were giving free parking and "DJ Kitty T-Shirts" to fans tonight, trying to get a sell-out.

Tonnes of empty seats. Quit life, Florida.

Jays fans getting all and mighty about attendance is a joke. You guys are barely better than us.

And it doesn't help that the Rays are playing the Jays. As if people are going to want to pay to see them play.

Doytch

darkside31337 said:
Jays fans getting all and mighty about attendance is a joke. You guys are barely better than us.

And it doesn't help that the Rays are playing the Jays. As if people are going to want to pay to see them play.
How about doing an apples-to-apples. Like, say, when we were winning and drawing over 50k nightly. Attendance sucks now cause the Jays aren't winning. When they do, they'll be in the top five in attendance. Rays won't ever draw fans, doesn't matter if they win three WS in a row.

Looked it up: 89-94, #1 in attendance.

Puddles

Banned
McCourt needs to man up and sell the team. No one in LA wants him to stick around. He's like the psychotic ex-spouse who won't get the fucking hint.

Doytch

darkside31337 said:
It's all right I can feel an epic Desmond Jennings 6 run walk off HR to win the game.
Careful brah, I always use to say that about Lawrie and then he broke his finger.

Not like it matters Rays season over like Jays lolol.

Sharp

Taking out Strasburg in the fourth was such a good idea

Wait what am I saying, we aren't going to score more than one run off Hudson anyway.

Sharp

darkside31337 said:
It was just a joke about how Pudge has done nothing and two people clapping for him would be excessive.
People have this idea that he mentored our pitchers or something. I don't really know. Personally I think it's ridiculous that people haven't gotten behind Ramos more. He's had a damn good season.

SyNapSe

Why do the Royals always peak as the season is over and ending. Masters of September!
The offense has really been raking of late. Even with Alex Gordon getting the day off and Cain getting into the game they're rolling.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Jesus christ.

I never want to see BJ Upton in a rays uniform EVER AGAIN. Down 5-0 in the 8th inning and you get caught stealing 2nd base. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?

Doytch

darkside31337 said:
Jesus christ.

I never want to see BJ Upton in a rays uniform EVER AGAIN. Down 5-0 in the 8th inning and you get caught stealing 2nd base. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?
just chippin away.

Sharp

darkside31337 said:
Jesus christ.

Rizzo apparently wants him, we'll probably offer 5 / $80 million for him or something :(

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
hemtae said:
Is that why he got ejected?

Yeah he even argued the call when he was so freaking out. He STOPPED RUNNING TOO half way through, I guess assuming no throw or some crap. Awful awful awful. God I hate that bum. He should be forced to take a DNA test because there ain't no chance in hell he's actually related to Justin.

Sharp

Windu said:
well he knew the nationals would fuck up so that is why he decided to get into the rundown in the first place. duh.
It all makes sense now

Excuse me while I go shoot myself

Wow these fucking umps gonna screw us more than we screwed ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom