• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Inquisitor said:
Ranger just got first in the park homer since '06. GG.

Haven't been on because I've been studying for my FE. 38 days of hell to go.
You gotta get cashman and the crew to hold this down brah before Branduil destroys it.

Sharp

tmdorsey said:
Damnit. I missed Bourne's score. Sounds like it's Sportcenter worthy though so I will catch it on there.
Not-top-ten worthy for sure.

Davey, Stras gave up all those hits because you idiots keep telling him to "pitch to contact" which he apparently interprets as "don't risk walking anyone ever."

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
AnEternalEnigma said:
3-run homer, thanks to La Russa managing and walking Pena.
oh lol awesome

The cubs have a really big fanbase right now. Cubs, Brewers and Braves fans.

Mrbob

Haha, look at all those Brewers fans cheering for the Cubs right now at Miller Park. So pathetic.

I do love seeing the Cubs ruin the Cardinals season, though! Go to hell Larussa!

eznark

Banned
Mrbob said:
Haha, look at all those Brewers fans cheering for the Cubs right now at Miller Park. So pathetic.

I do love seeing the Cubs ruin the Cardinals season, though! Go to hell Larussa!
This is the dumbest post of your life. Why would they not be cheering for the Cubs?

eznark

Banned
Mrbob said:
Brewers have the division locked up already. No need to cheer on the hated rival for help.
Ya, no one gives a shit about your hopelessly awful team they just want to be there when the Brewers clinch.

Plus, everyone hates the Cardinals more than the Cubs.

Mrbob

eznark said:
Ya, no one gives a shit about your hopelessly awful team they just want to be there when the Brewers clinch.

Plus, everyone hates the Cardinals more than the Cubs.

We go this next year.

Especially since Prince and Albert won't even be in the division.

eznark

Banned
Windu said:
nice helmet morgan
He was voted High Energy Player of the year by Milwaukee fans (some bs award sponsored by the utility company) and they gave him two trophies. One for Nyjer and one for Tny Plush. It was mildly humorous.

tmdorsey

Mrbob said:

We are all Cubs fans this weekend!

eznark

Banned
ConradCervantes said:
NL Central champions, everybody. Feels so good. This is only the beginning.
I'm pretty much in tears right now. Canno believe it. Seems like yesterday they were losing as many games as I was going to (I went to 100-ish a year when I was still in Milwaukee).

This is just amazing. Fucking amazing.

Thankfully, Tim Hudson was only removed for dehydration. His shoulder cramped up and he was taken to a local hospital for IV fluids. He'll be good.

The humidity tonight was 99% in D.C. Gat damn.

Sharp

AnEternalEnigma said:
Thankfully, Tim Hudson was only removed for dehydration. His shoulder cramped up and he was taken to a local hospital for IV fluids. He'll be good.

The humidity tonight was 99% in D.C. Gat damn.
It's built on fucking swampland, what do you expect.

eznark said:
I'm pretty much in tears right now. Canno believe it. Seems like yesterday they were losing as many games as I was going to (I went to 100-ish a year when I was still in Milwaukee).

This is just amazing. Fucking amazing.

Brother, I know that feeling. I went to roughly two dozen per year once Miller Park, and through all those times I'd leave the park feeling lousy, thinking we could never afford to hang with the "elite" teams, I lost a lot of hope over those years. Braun and Fielder arriving and Attanasio relieving us from the Selig reign of terror began the turnaround. Watching those two superstars, plus Hart, Weeks, Gallardo coming up through the system, I knew this was the start of something big.

Tonight is a celebration!

predator_handshake_0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom