• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
jman2050 said:
Can the Orioles muster up one more rally?

A Papelbon BS to end their season would be the greatest thing ever.

The fact the Orioles will force the Red Sox to use Papelbon is already a victory in itself.

I ain't asking for the impossible :(

Ha, this Yankees postgame is great. They're talking about how Tex "misread a hit" and didn't score on Swishers double, and how Soriono came in to "protect" the lead. :jnc

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
weekend_warrior said:
Ha, this Yankees postgame is great. They're talking about how Tex "misread a hit" and didn't score on Swishers double, and how Soriono came in to "protect" the lead. :jnc

Lets not get carried away here. Soriano didn't tank, he was just being himself.

jman2050 said:
Wait hold on Scott Proctor is starting tomorrow?

Is that for real?

Where did you hear that from?

AFAIK it's still not announced yet.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Only teams to win 90 games 3 out of the 4 last years in baseball have been the Yankees, Phillies and Rays. Red Sox join that list if they can win one more game, WON'T HAPPEN.

Fatalah

Man, Sam Adams commercials always work on me. Now I want to pick up some of their Octoberfest brew. It only comes once a year, Fall is great!

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Fatalah said:
Man, Sam Adams commercials always work on me. Now I want to pick up some of their Octoberfest brew. It only comes once a year, Fall is great!
drinking it right now

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Dmncnby2k9 said:
Yea, heard on Kay show that Girardi going with a bullpen by committee start tomorrow. Nobody from postseason roster will pitch.
so...scott proctor won't pitch then

8 pitch at bat from Papsmear takes 8 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom