• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Battle of Bullpens: Braves bullpen vs. Phillies bullpen?

Well Phillies can use a starter if needed... but they might pitch Lidge. Braves bullpen is pretty good usually.

Konex Braves.

The Frankman said:
The Battle of Bullpens: Braves bullpen vs. Phillies bullpen?

Well Phillies can use a starter if needed... but they might pitch Lidge. Braves bullpen is pretty good usually.

Konex Braves.

They used Lidge already in the 7th.

Snaku

Banned
Guess I'll check the Rays score...

bkB23.gif

WHAT HAPPEN!?

ToxicAdam

Braves are in a rush to get back out in the field.

Weird stat time:

Elias confirms Josh Tomlin is only MLB pitcher since 1969 w/ 0SB attempts against who was an ERA qualifier (162 IP)

eznark

Banned
tyguy20204 said:
Gallardo - Kennedy
Marcum - Hudson
Greinke - Saunders (??)
Wolf - ??? Collemeter ??

I'd like to see Greinke pitch on Sunday but I doubt it will happen. He threw what, 75 pitches and had no real high intensity innings tonight. Let him pitch!

eznark said:
I'd like to see Greinke pitch on Sunday but I doubt it will happen. He threw what, 75 pitches and had no real high intensity innings tonight. Let him pitch!

I agree with you, if only we can be sure that Greinke would be fine to pitch on short rest. He seems like the type that would be able to do it but some can't handle it. They really should have pulled Greinke an inning earlier though, if they're planning to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom