• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
You are still praising him though. Tonight is the first night of many to throw him under the biggest bus possible.

The guy is injury prone. I don't want to tie up huge money for many years in another fragile player. See Johan Santana. Jose had a good run as a Met, but his time is done. So tonight, I'll celebrate his last day and the Met's first Batting Champion. We don't have much more to celebrate do we?

tyguy20204 said:
Finish them, Phillies...

Wait, I want the Braves to win.

Ugh.

I like the Braves, got nothing against them but I love the Cards, so - I gotta root the Phils on. Who I fucking hate btw. My emotions are cluster fucked right now.

Sanjuro

2utqowg.gif

eznark said:
I like that unlike the cowardly Jose Reyes and the entire Mets organization, the Phillies care about even the "meaningless" games.

Jose Reyes only did what a ton of other players have done. Our season was done since August, let us have our one moment, please. Thank you!

The Frankman 2 hours earlier said:
It's so hard to put a rookie in a playoff situation like that and ask to produce though. I get what you're saying.

Konex Braves.
re-posted
Y2Kev said:
Frank, we get that everyone made fun of you in 2006. can you please stop.
Wasn't around in 2006. Wrong.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
I love you medlen, and the espn announcers neednto shut up, taking out kimbrel was the correct call. And they even suggested to bring in linebrink...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom