• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNei1y

Great pitch Storen. If this is the last time you're in a Nats uni, well then it was a good time and good luck! If not, hell yea!

h3ro

Where's jangocube?

VHUW8.gif

Sharp

Oh you Phillies fans, using a single game to prove Ryan Howard's still got it

You are like Yankees fans talkin' bout Jeter, only not the one on GAF.

JABEE

Sharp said:
Oh you Phillies fans, using a single game to prove Ryan Howard's still got it

You are like Yankees fans talkin' bout Jeter, only not the one on GAF.
21 HR 81 RBIs, Howard is always a second half player. He's still good.

Dan Connelly said:
1 source said it's "very likely" Lee ends up with Bucs, tho Pitts will look at medicals closely. O's likely to pay money and get A ball plyr

Sharp

JABEE, just so we're clear on this: nobody gives a shit about RBIs. Not even in a single game. They are seriously worthless as a stat. They could stop recording them tomorrow and I wouldn't bat an eye.

eznark

Banned
Sharp said:
JABEE, just so we're clear on this: nobody gives a shit about RBIs. Not even in a single game. They are seriously worthless as a stat. They could stop recording them tomorrow and I wouldn't bat an eye.

But Joe Morgan says they are clutch

JABEE

CygnusXS said:
Why do you keep talking to yourself? It's weird.
What are you talking about? Yankeehater was talking about Howard too. I just find it funny that Howard had his best game in a while the day after the argument about Howard.

Edit:

Windu said:
i see there is no hope with you, shame
What do you mean? I was just responding to someone who acted like I thought this game meant Howard has been consistently good this season. It was a good game. I was just responding to Yankeehater about the mediocre player comment and made my point.

JABEE said:
What are you talking about? Yankeehater was talking about Howard too. I just find it funny that Howard had his best game in a while the day after the argument about Howard.

Didn't Jason Giambi have a good game earlier this season? Doesn't make him any less done.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
JABEE said:
You guys aren't the same person? Oh.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
talisayNon said:
Ryan Howard is still the best 1st baseman in the NL East.

Come at me bros.
Freeman, Murphy, Sanchez and Morse are all having a better year than him.

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
Hey now, Ted Williams loved to talk about his RBI.

If they were good enough for old school gritty ballplayers, they should be good enough for everyone.

talisayNon said:
Ryan Howard is still the best 1st baseman in the NL East.

Come at me bros.

LOL. I know you switched over to the Eagles this year, well there is still room on the Phils wagon if you want to get behind another winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom