• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Blazblue Tournament! XBL/PSN

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Oh come on.

If by Sunday the 360 finals aren't finished I'll just cancel the final match altogether and no winner is decided. Really..... how can it take so much to finish one.. meager... match?

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
DISQUALIFIED

I HEREBY CLAIM THE VACANT THRONE AND DECLARE MYSELF THE UNOFFICIAL WINNER AND KING OF 360.

Can we get another SF4 tourney going now?

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Lyte Edge said:
DISQUALIFIED

I HEREBY CLAIM THE VACANT THRONE AND DECLARE MYSELF THE UNOFFICIAL WINNER AND KING OF 360.

Can we get another SF4 tourney going now?

Yeah let's get on the SF4 wagon :lol May I have the honor... again... of organizing it? =O!

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Relix said:
Yeah let's get on the SF4 wagon :lol May I have the honor... again... of organizing it? =O!

Only if you stay on top of it and actually DQ people when you say you will this time. ;P

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Lyte Edge said:
Only if you stay on top of it and actually DQ people when you say you will this time. ;P

I DQed people =P. It's just at the finals... what the heck am I gonna do :lol

this was the best tournament ever

dance.gif

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Heeey! We have a PSN winner! I can't be forcing the XBL guys to finish their fight... it's not like they would be banned if they don't finish it.

xero273

Relix said:
Well since everyone else is DQed... you win Icana!!!

Now onto Blazblue Tournament 2!!

lol.. uh this time will be different right? at least we won't have to worry about the psn side.

xero273 said:
lol.. uh this time will be different right? at least we won't have to worry about the psn side.

We should do a one day tournament one of these days. It probably won't be a problem since there are like 8 people still into BB.

Top Bottom