• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Blazblue Tournament! XBL/PSN

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
BB really seems to have just dropped off on this forum. Hope this tourney will be over before Tekken 6 comes out...it started back at the END OF JULY. o_O

I'm just sitting here waiting to lose the next match already! :lol

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I still play this game a ton, I'm at level 60 now. :lol

I think RapidCancel vanished off the face of the Earth! Send me a siiiiiiiign.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Teknopathetic said:
zzzzzzz, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Paging Relix.

Oh shit it's bad enough I forgot the deadline :lol

2j0gpp1.gif

148is14.gif

I am sure Akachan and Prototype will get the match done ASAP.

On the XBL side I gave Grifter the win. Lyte Edge and Papercuts fight ASAP then the winner fights Kazuma. I am being strict, if by Wednesday (latest Thursday) there's nothing finished I will DQ and proceed with next match. By this weekend this is over! (I know I said that before... for sure now though :lol )

Papercuts

Any time tomorrow we could do this lyte edge? I'm EST and can do it any time from 3-11PM pretty much.

Lyte Edge

NOW he's gonna be strict. :lol

Papercuts said:
Any time tomorrow we could do this lyte edge? I'm EST and can do it any time from 3-11PM pretty much.

I gotta take my wife to the dentist before 4pm, so maybe we can do it before then, but to be safe night time's probably better.

Lyte Edge

OH MY GOD A MATCH HAS HAPPENED!! PROGRESS!!!!!! :O

-------------
XBL Losers' Bracket
-------------

Lyte Edge Vs. Papercuts - Papercuts wins, 2-0!

-------------

Tager vs. Tager match-up; I knew I was going down hard! :lol

First match was pretty close, and went 2-3. Second match was just ownage, especially in the first round, where I think I got like one jab in. :lol That went 0-3. GGs man, had a lot of fun...would have loved to have kept going, but dumb studying awaits.

Good luck to everyone left; hopefully it will actually be over by the end of the week. :p

Papercuts

Lyte Edge vs Papercuts
Winner: Papercuts
Match 1: 3-2
Match 2: 3-0

A match actually got done! :lol

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Papercuts vs. Heretic Kazuma then...

Heretic isn't anywhere though :lol I suggest you PM him ASAP Papercuts. Like... now =P. Try get it done.

What? there's been progress?

I haven't seen akachan on for a while though. I can get the match in tonight... Otherwise has to wait until Sunday night or Monday evening.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Prototype-03 said:

I haven't seen akachan on for a while though. I can get the match in tonight... Otherwise has to wait until Sunday night or Monday evening.

*evil stare*

PM him or something!!!

Papercuts

I got a response from Heretic Kazuma and we should be able to play tomorrow. If not just give him the win, I'm starting to get really sick and I think BB might be a little sensory overload for me right now.

Prototype-03 said:

sunday night would be best for me. you better show!

Papercuts

Heretic Kazuma vs Papercuts
Winner: Papercuts
Match 1: 0-3
Match 2: 3-1
Match 3: 3-1

I think it was like that. Nice carl!

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
XBL GRAND FINALS
Papercuts vs. Grifter

Ok guys, this is how a Grand Final works:

In order for Papercuts to win the tournament he must beat Grifter in two sets.
Grifter wins if he beats Papercut one set.

Sets are the Best of 3 matches. If Papercuts wins two of the matches he wins that set and you could say that the number resets and Papercuts has to win another two matches in order to win the tournament (thus winning two sets).

Am I clear? I have this unique way of making everything more complex than it should be so if you are confused just ask :lol

Relix said:
XBL GRAND FINALS
Papercuts vs. Grifter

Ok guys, this is how a Grand Final works:

In order for Papercuts to win the tournament he must beat Grifter in two sets.
Grifter wins if he beats Papercut one set.

Sets are the Best of 3 matches. If Papercuts wins two of the matches he wins that set and you could say that the number resets and Papercuts has to win another two matches in order to win the tournament (thus winning two sets).

Am I clear? I have this unique way of making everything more complex than it should be so if you are confused just ask :lol

That's clear, it's the standard way and everyone should know it by now. :p

Also, I won my match with prototype. jiv v rachel 3-0, 3-0
I think he was sandbagging because he wanted to play tekken. :D

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Volcynika said:
I will buy a celebratory finishing cake for this weekend. Maybe I'll actually get to use it!

If it has Noel naked in it, and made of chocolate, I am all in.

Literally

KiNeSiS

Banned
I know i'm to late for the tourney....
Still, If anyone wants to play a few matches on PSN add me MikeCisThaILLest

I'm not tournament tier level although I can beat the game on Hell difficulty....
I like to switch between Noel, Hakumen, & Ragna the Bloodedge

Papercuts said:
I still play this game a ton, I'm at level 60 now. :lol

I think RapidCancel vanished off the face of the Earth! Send me a siiiiiiiign.

I know it's been like a month now, but sorry about that. I was busy moving for awhile and didn't have internet, then just forgot all about this :lol

Papercuts

Grifter said:
I was gone last week and now it seems it's Papercut's turn to be away. :\

Haha, I wasn't on yesterday but I'm still available whenever. Pretty out of practice right now though.

The PSN Tourney is FINALLY OVER.

Teknopathetic vs. AkachanNingen

0-3
2-3 Akachan wins first set

3-2
3-1 Teknopathetic wins second set (I *think* that's right).

Teknopathetic wins.

Was really laggy in the first set then we changed hosts midway through the second. We were both also reallllly rusty, but GGs, Akachan, you had me sweating.

Teknopathetic said:
The PSN Tourney is FINALLY OVER.

Teknopathetic vs. AkachanNingen

0-3
2-3 Akachan wins first set

3-2
3-1 Teknopathetic wins second set (I *think* that's right).

Teknopathetic wins.

Was really laggy in the first set then we changed hosts midway through the second. We were both also reallllly rusty, but GGs, Akachan, you had me sweating.
GGs. I really wish I hadn't spent so much time playing tekken before this. But still, was a fun match. I think you got the numbers right too.

Top Bottom