• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Blazblue Tournament! XBL/PSN

Dreavus

Teknopathetic said:
PSN Round 2 Teknopathetic vs. Dreavus
1-3
3-2
3-1

Teknopathetic wins. Dreavus was a great opponent, though!

Really good games! I was ONE ROUND away from defeating you... but you made a hell of a comeback there. :lol We should play again sometime.

Dreavus said:
Really good games! I was ONE ROUND away from defeating you... but you made a hell of a comeback there. :lol We should play again sometime.

That's impressive, dreavus. I thought Nu was supposed to be a really tough fight for Arakune. :p

Oh yeah, I won my match v dunpeal today. 3-2 3-1, both were jin v nu.

Dreavus

akachan ningen said:
That's impressive, dreavus. I thought Nu was supposed to be a really tough fight for Arakune. :p

Oh yeah, I won my match v dunpeal today. 3-2 3-1, both were jin v nu.

Damnit akachan, I've told you before, my Arakune isn't actually very good at all! I played Jin in all 3 rounds :lol

Ccrook finally got his slim ps3!

Prototype-03 (Rachel) v. Ccrook/Downplay (Taokaka)

Match 1: Rachel v. Tao (3-0)
Match 2: Rachel v. Tao (3-0)

Heretic Kazuma said:
If I see RapidCancel on tonight, we should be able to get our match out of the way. =)

Man, I'm sorry I wasn't on that much during the weekend...ended up going out for the holiday :lol

I tried to hop on tonight, but somethings been up with my internet..it's working fine now though.

Relix - Since its gonna be past deadline, I won't mind taking a loss. Heretic Kazuma tried setting up matches with me, but I wasn't able to meet it, so please just advance him.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
RapidCancel said:
Man, I'm sorry I wasn't on that much during the weekend...ended up going out for the holiday :lol

I tried to hop on tonight, but somethings been up with my internet..it's working fine now though.

Relix - Since its gonna be past deadline, I won't mind taking a loss. Heretic Kazuma tried setting up matches with me, but I wasn't able to meet it, so please just advance him.

I've granted everyone and their mothers extensions =P, try and get it done by tomorrow haha

LowParry

Prototype-03 said:
Ccrook finally got his slim ps3!

Prototype-03 (Rachel) v. Ccrook/Downplay (Taokaka)

Match 1: Rachel v. Tao (3-0)
Match 2: Rachel v. Tao (3-0)

What a way to start my day with my slim. First it was Batman (which is pretty damn awesome) then tried to play BB. Needless to say, I'm too rusty :(

forgrim

Consider myself super DQ'd. my internet went back on the fritz again and i can't get a match with FMF since my neighbor probably/won't let me in at 11pm

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
ieft5v.gif

295abfr.gif

Papercuts and Jube have until tomorrow or automatic DQ.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Nope. :\

He was away for awhile but replied eventually saying he didn't know he was still in and that we could do it later, but that never happened. :lol

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Papercuts said:
Nope. :\

He was away for awhile but replied eventually saying he didn't know he was still in and that we could do it later, but that never happened. :lol

The coin flew... and Papercuts wins by DQ

PSN Winners Semi-finals: Teknopathetic vs. Prototype-03

3-2
3-1

Teknopathetic wins. Good games, Prototype, you've got all those strings and setups down. Scary stuff.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Xbox Losers' Bracket Match
---------------------------

Lyte Edge Vs. Rummy Bunnz; 2-0

Matches were both Tager vs. Noel, 3-1 and 3-0.

Somehow I am still in this!

Dreavus

PSN:

Dreavus versus FindmyFarms

Round 1: Dreavus (Jin) vs FindmyFarms (Arakune) --- (3-0)
Round 2: Dreavus (Jin) vs FindmyFarms (Arakune) --- (3-2)

ggs man. Those curses were starting to get the better of me in round 2.

Grifter

Heretic Kazuma said:
I might be able to manage that; I'll see you then. If I happen to see you on before that though, I'll send an invite.

:lol Posted that last week and might have a meetup this time but not sure.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Teknopathetic said:
*tumbleweeds*

I am wondering the same =P.

Haven't updated the brackets since I've had zero free time for the past two weeks and my PC is nowhere near me. As soon as I get it back Ill update them but for god's sake finish the matches:lol

Grifter

Heretic Kazuma said:
Well damn. :lol

Hey, Relix. If I don't get my match with Grifter done by Thursday, give him the win. :lol
Things are slow it seems so lemme know if you want to set a time. Never see you on lately but dunno if you're busy or a coastal thing.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Final Deadline for fights up to Finals: October 17th. Really guys =P. After that I'll start DQ until we get a Final, this is way too delayed.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Fights:

Akachan vs. Cccrok on losers

XBL:
Papercuts vs RapidCancel
Heretic vs. Grifter on Winners

Three frigging fights! :lol

Prototype-03 said:
Finals? I don't even have my opponent to play against yet =(

That's what you get by getting your ass kicked! I should have DQed you when FMF told me! =P

Relix said:
Fights:

Akachan vs. Cccrok on losers

XBL:
Papercuts vs RapidCancel
Heretic vs. Grifter on Winners

Three frigging fights! :lol

That's what you get by getting your ass kicked! I should have DQed you when FMF told me! =P

ccrook said he dropped out so I guess I'm playing dreavus. (better play arakune, is all I can say)

You should have drawn the brackets. I can't keep track of this craziness. :p

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
akachan ningen said:
ccrook said he dropped out so I guess I'm playing dreavus. (better play arakune, is all I can say)

You should have drawn the brackets. I can't keep track of this craziness. :p

Just fight Dreavus =P

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I added RapidCancel to my friends list awhile ago, but he isn't on that much. Hopefully we can catch eachother soon. :p

Top Bottom