• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Blazblue Tournament! XBL/PSN

notworksafe

MrDoctor said:
Is Wednesday all right for PSN Pool 2? I need to work today and tomorrow, but then i'll be free the rest of the week.

Sounds good to me. What time? I can be there anytime after 5pm Pacific.

forgrim

Pool 2 reporting...

Wednesday is okay with me, anytime after 6pm EST and i should be good to go.

Our pool seems entertaining, everyone uses a different primary character hahaha...all characters which I don't like facing off against.

Linkhero1

ZROCOOL said:
Damn I forgot about this, pool 4 guys on xbl when is the perfect time to do this?
I am free all day Wednesday...No school or work at all. I can do it then. Will lose with dignity. :D

yella

I didn't see that Badlycookedturkey had changed his characters, so I thought we hadn't finished our matches. Here's the original post again...

PSN Pool 1: JohnnyM60 vs oldyella:

Winner
: yella, 2-1

Match 1: Tager vs Hakumen (yella), 3-2
Match 2: Tager vs Ragna (Badlycookedturkey), 3-2
Match 3: Tager vs Hakumen (yella), 3-2

Absolute nailbiters, they were!

Thank you Badlycookedturkey, and good luck in your other matches.

PSN pool 1 match

JohnnyM60 vs OldYella

SCORE 1-2

1st match (Tager v Hakumen) - OldYella (3-2)
2nd match (Tager v Ragna) - JohnnyM60 (3-2)
3rd match (Tager v Hakumen) - OldYella (3-2)

Very good game. So fucking close. :D
A lot of rounds one player had a big lead, only to get trashed in a couple of combos and lose it. Was a wild game.
3rd match I was 2-0 up. I thought I had to win 1 round out of 3. Nope, Yella found another gear and took all three winning the 3rd match, and the game.

Nicely played!

Also, Relix. I posted on the second page that I'd be playing Tager, not Carl. Can you update my info on the first page so people know this? Ta.

Volcynika

PSN Pool 4

I've not seen any signs of me having to stay late, so as of now, I still should be good for tonight. Cross those fingers!

sorry guys... I haven't been on since Saturday... I was on vacation... I'll try to add all the guys in my pool so I can try to catch some of you

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
XBL Pool #1
ZealousD vs Kafka Rock Opera
Winner: ZealousD (2 - 0)

1st match: 3 - 0 (Nu vs Arakune)
2nd match: 3 - 1 (Nu vs Arakune)

PSN Pool 4 complete:

Volpone vs. FindMyfarms 0-3 0-3 (0-2) findmyfarms wins
Volpone vs. Ilparazzo 0-3 0-3 (0-2) Ilparazzo wins
Volpone vs. Teknopathetic 0-3 0-3 (0-2) Teknopathetic wins
Volpone vs. Volcynika 1-3 0-3 (0-2) Volcynika Wins
Ilparazzo vs. findmyfarms 1-3 2-3 (0-2)Findmyfarms wins
Ilparazzo vs. Teknopathetic 2-3 2-3 (0-2) Teknopathetic wins
Ilparazzo vs. Volcynika 3-1 3-1 (2-0) Ilparazzo wins
Findmyfarms vs. teknopathetic 2-3 1-3 (0-2) Teknopathetic wins
volcynika vs. teknopathetic 2-3 0-3 (0-2) Teknopathetic Wins
findmyfarms vs. volcynika 2-3 3-0 3-2 (2-1) Findmyfarms wins.

Teknopathetic 4-0
Findmyfruitsnacks 3-1
Ilparazzo 2-2
Volcynika 1-3
Volpone (conman) 0-4

GGs!

COMPLETE PSN POOL 4 RESULTS (ordered in accordance to your graph)

Conman
0-4 (0-8)
0-2 vs FindMyFarms
0-2 vs Ilparazzo
0-2 vs Teknopathetic
0-2 vs Volcynika

FindMyFarms 3-1 (6-3)
2-0 vs Conman
2-0 vs Ilparazzo
0-2 vs Teknopathetic
2-1 vs Volcynika

Ilparazzo 2-2 (4-4)
2-0 vs Conman
0-2 vs FindMyFarms
0-2 vs Teknopathetic
2-0 vs Volcynika

Teknopathetic 4-0 (8-0)
2-0 vs Conman
2-0 vs FindMyFarms
2-0 vs Ilparazzo
2-0 vs Volcynika

Volcynika 1-3 (3-6)
2-0 vs Conman
1-2 vs FindMyFarms
0-2 vs Ilparazzo
0-2 vs Teknopathetic

There were some intense matches all around, but especially the ones I had vs. Volcynika since our match was break point. It was awesome being able to get everyone together and play at the same time, felt like a real tournament experience. GG's again people.

jdub03

Okay so I have papercuts and relix left to play. I'm usually on after 11pm est. If someones signed in before then then it's my bro. Send me a message to see if its me.

PSN Pool #1

Prototype-03 (Rachel) vs. akachan ningen (jin)

Match 1: Rachel v. jin (2-3)
Match 2: Rachel v. jin (3-1)
Match 3: Rachel v. jin (0-3)

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
jdub03 said:
Okay so I have papercuts and relix left to play. I'm usually on after 11pm est. If someones signed in before then then it's my bro. Send me a message to see if its me.

I usually get on around midnight(est) so that shouldn't be a problem.

conman

FindMyFarms said:
There were some intense matches all around, but especially the ones I had vs. Volcynika since our match was break point. It was awesome being able to get everyone together and play at the same time, felt like a real tournament experience. GG's again people.
Thanks all around! Even though I got seriously raped, I learned a ton (especially from Volcynika, since I'm also a Noel player). Jumped into some ranked matches right after our games, and kicked some butt. Made me feel slightly better about myself. :D

And, damn, Tek's a beast!

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I'm going to be free for my pool matches starting tomorrow night after around 10pm or so...

FindMyFarms said:
Man haven't played this game in a minute. I'm gonna get rocked HARD

Haha, I know how you feel! I was playing some games against Prototype the other night and he was rocking my Tager hard! :lol

Ilparazzo

FindMyFarms said:

Actually did better than I thought I would, everyone played well and it was really fun.

Would do it again. Good games.

Volcynika

Me and FMF's matches were the way to end it. Down to the damn wire at the end there.

And Ilparazzo's Hakumen was much better than most Hakumens I've seen.

I was also almost able to overcome SWORDZ.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
jdub03 said:

Ill be on tonight hopefully!

XBL Pool 1: I'll be on tonight if you guys want to fight!

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Deadline:

Wednesday 12th of Augusut at 10PM EST. I'll be sightly flexible but an excuse will be needed. It's been two weekends and enough time, especially when BB fights are easy to setup and everyone cna join a lobby... like PSN Pool 4 guys did. Props to you guys. PSN Pools 2 and 3, XBL Pools 2 3 4 are absolutely suck, not reports from there so far so get your matches done guys.

1zqsvw5.jpg

Passing to the next phase:
1) Teknopathetic
2) Findmyfarms

Not: lolololol Volcy lolololol :lol

JK dude haha

Volcynika

Relix said:
Deadline:

Wednesday 12th of Augusut at 10PM EST. I'll be sightly flexible but an excuse will be needed. It's been two weekends and enough time, especially when BB fights are easy to setup and everyone cna join a lobby... like PSN Pool 4 guys did. Props to you guys. PSN Pools 2 and 3, XBL Pools 2 3 4 are absolutely suck, not reports from there so far so get your matches done guys.

http://i30.tinypic.com/1zqsvw5.jpg[IMG]

Passing to the next phase:
1) Teknopathetic
2) Findmyfarms

Not: lolololol Volcy lolololol :lol

[spoiler]JK dude haha[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

And you still didn't fix FindMyFarms' name!

[SPOILER]nub![/SPOILER]

yella

Well, I'm working late this week; so I can play my matches during the day. If that's not possible I usually get home by 11, 11:30 most nights.

I go by SA Western standard time.

yella said:
Well, I'm working late this week; so I can play my matches during the day. If that's not possible I usually get home by 11, 11:30 most nights.

I go by SA Western standard time.

What is that in GMT? I'm on GMT -7

Eraldo, Lyte Edge, Yella

Let's get the matches in! Let me know when it's good for you guys... I'll try to be on tonight around 6-8 pm PST

LowParry

FindMyFarms said:
You must stay strong! It's not characteristic of Tekken player to quit, stick it out yo.

Meh, I have an idea of what I can do. Which I'll try today. I'll post results later on it.

Edit: Alright. I've got requests out to all in PSN Pool 3. No damn excuses! Dun's in already. The rest is up to you!

DunpealD

CcrooK said:
Edit: Alright. I've got requests out to all in PSN Pool 3. No damn excuses! Dun's in already. The rest is up to you!

I'll be online soon and going to send out invites, so if you're still online we can do our matches.

Grifter said:
Nobody from XBL pool 2 on last night! Let's go for individual games if we can't sync.
Yeah, I'm gonna have to go that route. I might get my system back tonight (9pm, PST) , so if I see any of you XBL Pool 2 peeps, expect an invite from me. =)

Yo psn pool 1 I can play tonight around 11 PST....

Sry bout late times, work and stuff

So hit me up whoever can play tonight

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Holy fucking hell at Zealus vs me. Mother of god I am sweating for real :lol That was frankly the most epic BB match I've had so far!

First Match: 3-0 Relix
Second Match: 0-3 ZealousD
Third Match: 3-2... Relix.

Really, the ending round was too fucking bad for me. I was getting pwned but Noel's megasuperultraduper guns and drive helped me corner ZealousD's V13. Tekno's tip about using the sword throwing frames to my advantage came into great play. Noel is a great combo character and once you get in to V 13 it's problems for her. Really man, epic matches, great games. That replay will be enjoyed for generations lol!

Top Bottom