• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Blazblue Tournament! XBL/PSN

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
XBL Pool #1
Relix vs ZealousD
Winner: Relix (2 - 1)

1st match: 3 - 0 (Noel vs Nu)
2nd match: 0 - 3 (Noel vs Nu)
3rd match: 3 - 2 (Noel vs Nu)

That match was fucking crazy! I saved the replay for the last match, it was sooooo close every single round. :lol

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Yeah that last match was just too awesome :lol :lol

Would you guys mind if a friend of mine who's pending GAF approval enter the tournament in place of jibby who dropped?

ZROCOOL

aka II VerTigo II
_dementia said:
XBLers in pool 4, I'll be on in a couple hours.
Gamertag: Sixteen Bits

Ill be home in a few mins so ill hit you and link up.

Warm-ups before the real matches? Because its been awhile for ne

Linkhero1

ZROCOOL said:
Ill be home in a few mins so ill hit you and link up.

Warm-ups before the real matches? Because its been awhile for ne
Whatever you guys want to do. I just played yesterday for the first time in a while. Marvel has been taking a lot of my time :D

Linkhero1

XBL Pool #4

Linkhero1 vs ZROCOOL
Winner - ZROCOOL (3 - 0)

Match 1 - 2 - 3 (Ragna vs Jin)
Match 2 - 1 - 3 (Ragna vs Jin)
Match 3 - 2 - 3 (Noel vs Noel)

ggs. I had a lot of fun. :D

Linkhero1 vs _dementia
Winner - Linkhero1 (3 - 0)

Match 1 - 3 - 0 (Ragna vs Carl)
Match 2 - 3 - 0 (Ragna vs Carl)
Match 3 - 3 - 2 (Noel vs Carl)

ggs _dementia. That's the first time ever I played a Carl online.

kiryogi

Banned
Aaah PSN Pool 2 I'm sorry! I'm getting dragged into some family dinner thing tonight .-. Could we move this to tomorrow? I'm really not sure when I'll be back D:

Linkhero1

Relix said:
The third match is not needed if you win the first two Linkhero =)
Didn't know that. :lol

GGs Linkhero1 and _dementia.:D

I was a bit nervous because I haven't touched the game in weeks.

Your Jin is great. I've never played any Jin players who didn't spam ice board. You should teach me to play with Jin some day :p

forgrim

Forgrim vs. notworksafe

First Round - (3 - 0)
Second Round - (3 - 0)

Forgrim vs. MrDoctor

First Round - (3 - 0)
Second Round - (3 - 1)

notworksafe vs. MrDoctor

First Round - (0 - 3)
Second Round - (1 - 3)

good nice fun!!! i'll try to make tomorrow, i dunno whether i'll be in or not, but we'll see...dreavus is awol!

notworksafe

Beaten on results.

Didn't see kiryogi or Dreavus online but just post when you're available and we'll work out a good time.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
XBL Pool #1
Papercuts vs ZealousD
Winner: Papercuts (2 - 0)

1st match: 3 - 1 (Tager vs Nu)
2nd match: 3 - 2 (Tager vs Nu)

Damn Nu! :p

PSN pool #1

Eraldo vs Prototype

and in no surprise to anyone prototype wins in dominant fashion

3-0

3-2

And i forfeit my match against AKACHAN, save us both time, he's gonna win anyway......

EraldoCoil said:
PSN pool #1

Eraldo vs Prototype

and in no surprise to anyone prototype wins in dominant fashion

3-0

3-2

And i forfeit my match against AKACHAN, save us both time, he's gonna win anyway......

Actually... it was:

Match 1: Rachel v. Noel (3-0)
Match 2: Rachel v. Noel (0-3)
Match 3: Rachel v. Noel (3-2)

Give yourself more credit... It went down to the wire. I was actually down 2-0 at the last match and had to come back from behind. Very good games.

Prototype-03 said:
Actually... it was:

Match 1: Rachel v. Noel (3-0)
Match 2: Rachel v. Noel (0-3)
Match 3: Rachel v. Noel (3-2)

Give yourself more credit... It went down to the wire. I was actually down 2-0 at the last match and had to come back from behind. Very good games.

So you mean, Eraldo ........
chocked?!?!

FindMyFarms said:
So you mean, Eraldo ........
chocked?!?!

there are only a handful of things that are guaranteed to happen in life.....

we will all die.....

Fedor will always win....

and I will always choke.....

don't ever....EVER bet on me....

I'm like the Denis Kang of GAF...start off good but always find a way to lose at the end...

forgrim

what time will you be on today, kiryogi? we can at least get our matches done, i could be on anytime after 530pm est, i believe.

kiryogi

Banned
forgrim said:
what time will you be on today, kiryogi? we can at least get our matches done, i could be on anytime after 530pm est, i believe.

6EST should work fine. I'll leap on then. I'll be in the gaf blazblue psn chat.

jdub03

Hey papercuts and relix, what time are you guys usually on. Ill be on around 1130pm est. I need to get these done before the weekend. I might be away from my xbox until monday.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
jdub03 said:
Hey papercuts and relax, what time are you guys usually on. Ill be on around 1130pm est. I need to get these done before the weekend. I might be away from my xbox until monday.

That'll be hard. I have a busy day tomorrow so I need to go to bed early. Can you be on Friday night? Or at some point tomorrow?

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
jdub03 said:
Hey papercuts and relax, what time are you guys usually on. Ill be on around 1130pm est. I need to get these done before the weekend. I might be away from my xbox until monday.

I can usually get on around midnight, I could try earlier but I'm not sure if I'll be able to.

jdub03

Relix said:
That'll be hard. I have a busy day tomorrow so I need to go to bed early. Can you be on Friday night? Or at some point tomorrow?

Yes I can be on friday night. Papercuts ill try and get on tonight. Ill send you a message if I'm on. If I don't its probably my bro.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
360 Pool 4, what's up guys?

I'm beginning to wonder if I should have entered this tournament. Not feeling BB lately. :/

Jube3

Lyte Edge said:
360 Pool 4, what's up guys?

I'm beginning to wonder if I should have entered this tournament. Not feeling BB lately. :/

Hey lyte im on to play today if you want. Ill be on all night between doing stuff like cleaning so just message me when ready Group 4

Top Bottom