• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Blazblue Tournament! XBL/PSN

I just need to play Yella and I should be done for our pool... I'll try to be on tomorrow night, but not sure what time... Possibly around 9 or 10?

Prototype-03 said:
I just need to play Yella and I should be done for our pool... I'll try to be on tomorrow night, but not sure what time... Possibly around 9 or 10?

you need an avatar, dude. use this one:
kaka5.jpg

:p

akachan ningen said:
you need an avatar, dude. use this one:
kaka5.jpg

THANKS!! And done! Saves me the trouble of finding one :D

Where do you find BB avatars anyway? (aside from google... I couldn't find an avatar with GAF's specific size)

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
I ma absolutely sorry pool 1, I fucking fell asleep in front of my PC :lol Can we try this again tonight? =P

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Relix said:
I ma absolutely sorry pool 1, I fucking fell asleep in front of my PC :lol Can we try this again tonight? =P

Haha, sure. I don't think anyone else came on so it's not a big deal.

Teknoman

sonicspear64 said:
yeah today or tomorrow is cool

Damn...was just about to get on and then it started storming really bad. Hopefully it'll stop and i'll be able to get some matches in.

Just dont want the power to get knocked out in the middle of a fight.

Teknoman

Alright, no more heavy rain, i'm good whenever you guys are ready.

Going to PM everyone in the pool to see when we can get the 6p battle going.

Papercuts

ultim8p00 said:
Hey pool 1 can we get this done tonight? I think entering the tourney was not a good idea at this time for me lol.

I can get on in a few minutes if you want, but I can wait until later today too.

Papercuts

XBL Pool #1
Papercuts vs ultim8p00
Winner: Papercuts (2 - 0)

1st match: 3 - 0 (Tager vs Noel)
2nd match: 3 - 1 (Tager vs Noel)

ultim8p00

Banned
ggs papercut

So is anyone in pool 1 NOT Tager? Seriously.
Let's see I've played:

Tager,Tager,Tager,Tager,Carl,Tager,Tager,Tager....Tager.

I really need to learn how to play Tager by the next tournament. Getting me soviet damaged with that Ultra.

Where is everyone from my pool? I swear I never see any of you besides protoype online. And somehow prototype already managed to play all of you. :(

Prototype-03 said:
THANKS!! And done! Saves me the trouble of finding one :D

Where do you find BB avatars anyway? (aside from google... I couldn't find an avatar with GAF's specific size)

I made that one from a bigger pic.

I'm totally ready for some pool 3 fights tomorrow. Sent friend requests to everyone in the pool who wasn't already on my list. Hope to see you guys soon!

akachan ningen said:
Where is everyone from my pool? I swear I never see any of you besides protoype online. And somehow prototype already managed to play all of you. :(

I made that one from a bigger pic.

I'm just that awesome... and thanks! an avatar catered just for me =D

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
ultim8p00 said:
ggs papercut

So is anyone in pool 1 NOT Tager? Seriously.
Let's see I've played:

Tager,Tager,Tager,Tager,Carl,Tager,Tager,Tager....Tager.

I really need to learn how to play Tager by the next tournament. Getting me soviet damaged with that Ultra.

Hey, you fought me when I was Nu. =P

I just think that Papercuts's Tager is so ridiculous that his 720 gave you a concussion and made you forget all the other matches. =P

ultim8p00

Banned
Oh yeah Zealous I think your Nu and Jdubs Carl are the only non-Tagers I have fought.

So it's more like Nu,Nu,Tager,Carl,Tager,Tager,Tager,Tager. That's still too much Soviet Damage for poor Noel.

I guess I have Relix and Kafka left to fight now. I'd really like to get this done today if you guys are up, 'cause its the last day I have free.

ZROCOOL

aka II VerTigo II
Jube3 said:
Tried to catch you on twice today but I think it was your roomate/friend on. Im gonna be watching the UFC PPV in about 30 minutes so I can fight now or right after If you want.

Sorry about that jube, I was quite busy Saturday and Sunday looking for a new house and transmission work for a friend.

Tokubetsu, will you be on sometime tonight or tomorrow? I'll be on after 8pm, PST and 7pm, PST respectively. Let's get our match out of the way. :D

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
ultim8p00 said:
Oh yeah Zealous I think your Nu and Jdubs Carl are the only non-Tagers I have fought.

So it's more like Nu,Nu,Tager,Carl,Tager,Tager,Tager,Tager. That's still too much Soviet Damage for poor Noel.

I guess I have Relix and Kafka left to fight now. I'd really like to get this done today if you guys are up, 'cause its the last day I have free.

Dude, his 720 must have hit you hard.

My Nu, Jdub's Carl, and Papercut's Tager. That's 3

You still have 2 people to fight.

You only have to fight against 5 people in our pool.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
ultim8p00 said:

I'll be there in about 3 hours! =P

Jube3

ZROCOOL said:
Sorry about that jube, I was quite busy Saturday and Sunday looking for a new house and transmission work for a friend.

No worries I can play today or tomorrow just let me know

ultim8p00

Banned
ZealousD said:
Dude, his 720 must have hit you hard.

My Nu, Jdub's Carl, and Papercut's Tager. That's 3

You still have 2 people to fight.

You only have to fight against 5 people in our pool.

I'm counting how many times I fought each character. I fought your Nu twice, I fought jdub's Tager twice, and his carl once, then I fought Papercut's Tager 2 times, then we had some matches just for fun where I fought his Tager again and Arakune.

notworksafe

Kiryogi: You're the only person I haven't played yet...when did you want to get our matches done? I'm free anytime after 6PST all this week, so I can be on whenever is best for you.

Jube3

XBL Pool 4:
_dementia vs Jube3: Winner Jube3 (2-0)
Match 1: 3-0 Match 2: 3-0

GG's Dementia, haven't fought too many carls. Had zero gameplan had to rely on hakumens strength.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Pool 1: I'll be setting a room in exactly one hour from this post (8:30PM EST), set private, etc etc etc. Those who need matches done please be there!!

Also to everyone else... GET YOUR MATCHES DONE!!! Some pools haven't had even one game played! Deadline is this WEDNESDAY!!!

Volcynika

Relix said:
Pool 1: I'll be setting a room in exactly one hour from this post (8:30PM EST), set private, etc etc etc. Those who need matches done please be there!!

Also to everyone else... GET YOUR MATCHES DONE!!! Some pools haven't had even one game played! Deadline is this WEDNESDAY!!!

*yawn*

My pool has been done for what feels like forever!

Papercuts

kafka rock opera said:
Hey Papercuts and ultim lemme know when you are ready for the rebel. Hopefully tonight?

I should be able to get on in an hour, so also to Relix I'll have to miss that by 30 minutes, hopefully it won't matter.

jdub03

ultim8p00 said:
I'm counting how many times I fought each character. I fought your Nu twice, I fought jdub's Tager twice, and his carl once, then I fought Papercut's Tager 2 times, then we had some matches just for fun where I fought his Tager again and Arakune.

I think you mean my ragna twice and my carl once. I don't play tager. In player matches I rotate between carl hakumen ragna and recently arakune.

Also relix I work between 2pm and 10pm est. So well either have to play en the morning or late at night.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Papercuts said:
I should be able to get on in an hour, so also to Relix I'll have to miss that by 30 minutes, hopefully it won't matter.

Post here when you are back so we can make the room. I am always checking this thread =P

jdub if we can get the fight done before 11PM EST it would be much better. College tomorrow haha

Papercuts

Relix said:
Post here when you are back so we can make the room. I am always checking this thread =P

jdub if we can get the fight done before 11PM EST it would be much better. College tomorrow haha

I'm on now.

ultim8p00

Banned
ultim8p00(noel) vs Kafka(Arakune)

1st round - Kafka(Arakune) (3-1?) I don't remember how many rounds I won but Kafka took it
2nd round - Ultim8p00(Noel) (3-2)
3rd round - Ultim8p00(Noel) (3-0)

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Pool 1 Just for sake of reporting:

Relix vs. ultim8p00 (3-2 and 3,2) Great close matches!
Relix vs. Papercuts (0-3, 0-3) I was close... damn the 720 :lol

Papercuts vs. Kafka (Matches: 2-1, Rounds: 2-3, 3-0, 2-3) Great fucking set of matches guys, it went to the last round with a sliver of health in each of your bars. Fantastic fight haha.

Now all that remains is Relix vs. Jdub.

Papercuts definitely passes to the next bracket. Second place depends if I beat jdub or not.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
jdub when you are available to play let me know, I am gonna log off to work on certain things but I'll be checking the thread. Hopefully we can do this before 11PM EST haha

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
ultim8p00 said:
I felt so bad for Relix. God. Soviet Damage.

:lol :lol :lol I tried :lol :lol :lol :lol I shall avenge her defeat, almost did it afterwards =P

Great matches man, but you should Barrier Burst when you are about to be comboed to death. Noticed it a few times, could have saved you MANY times. Still... great games!

Teknoman

Teknoman vs Rummy Bunnz

1st match: Ragna vs Noel 1-3
2nd match: Bang vs Noel 0-3 (no escape :lol )
3rd match: N/A

Rummy Win!

Teknoman vs Darkman

1st match: Ragna vs Arakune 1-3
2nd match: Ragna vs Tager 2 - 3 (awesome fight)

Darkman Win!

Teknoman vs Rapid Cancel

1st match: Ragna vs Jin 0-3
2nd match: Ragna vs Jin 0 -3 (so close)

Rapid Cancel Win!

I still have to fight Sonicspear. Pretty fun fights altogether, i've gotten better, but still have a way to go :D Also need to figure out how I keep accidentally barrier bursting. Must be something with my stick's settings.

Signups are over,right? The tourneyHAD to happen while my friend was borrowing the game. :( Oh well, I just hope someone sets another tourney up soon after this one ends.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
I've been checking how the pools are going and this is the status:

XBL:
Pool 1: Only my match with jdub remains
Pool 2: Greatly delayed
Pool 3: 50% done or more
Pool 4: Seems they just started
(In the OP Pool 3 and 4 were accidentaly mixed up, Pool 4 is Teknoman's Pool)

PSN:
Pool 1: About 25% done
Pool 2: Abot 60% done
Pool 3: Barely Stared
Pool 4: Complete

In the events of this, I am going to delay the Deadline to Sunday August 16th at 9PM EST. I know college or school has started to some, work and weekdays don't go along well and another weekend will benefit you guys for a lobby gathering so I think this is best. August 17th will begin the next phase of the tournament, the Double Elimination bracket. I hope no one has a problem with this!

Jdub, we can have our match Friday or over the weekend then as well. I am going to be doing some heavy number crunching now and playing will wreck me.

Top Bottom