• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Blazblue Tournament! XBL/PSN

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Teknoman said:
Wait...so are the pools correct now, or was I not supposed to fight against the current pool 3 people?

Yes yes those fights are correct, I just mixed up the numbers. Don't worry your opponents are correct

OK, 4 of us dudes in Pool 3 got together and here are the results.

Rummy Bunnz vs. Teknoman (Matches: 2-0; Rounds: 3-1 and 3-0)

Rummy Bunnz vs. Darkman M (Matches: 2-1; Rounds: 3-1, 2-3, 3-0)

Rapid Cancel vs. Rummy Bunnz (Matches: 2-1; Rounds: 2-3, 3-1, 3-0)

Teknoman vs. Darkman M (Matches 0-2; Rounds: 1-3 and 2-3)

Rapid Cancel vs. Teknoman (Matches 2-0; Rounds: 3-0 and 3-0)

Darkman M vs. Rapid Cancel (Matches 0-2; Rounds: 2-3 and 2-3)

Final tally:

Rummy Bunnz: 5-3

Tekknoman: 0-8

Darkman M: 3-5

Rapid Cancel 7-1

Apologies if I made any errors. Please correct me if I did! GGs guys!

xero273

lyte edge, zrocool, _dementia

I will be out of town this thursday and won't be back until Sunday night. Are you guys available tuesday or wednesday? Let me know what time so I can come on. Thanks.

jdub03

Relix said:
Jdub, we can have our match Friday or over the weekend then as well. I am going to be doing some heavy number crunching now and playing will wreck me.

okay whenever you can get on after 11pm on friday or anytime during that weekend.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
xero273 said:

I will be out of town this thursday and won't be back until Sunday night. Are you guys available tuesday or wednesday? Let me know what time so I can come on. Thanks.

I can jump on after 10pm on either night, but I'm not sure when. I take night classes on Tuesdays and Wednesdays until 9:30pm, and sometimes I can be a little late getting home/eating, or get out an hour or two early.

Sorry I couldn't get on with more people last weekend; things have been a bit hectic.

Jube3

Hey Zir0 just let me know what time is best for you. My schedule is pretty forgiving atm so I can probably meet ya.

xero273 said:

I should be on tonight. If I forget and play SFIV send me a BB invite regardless and I'll switch over.

ZROCOOL

aka II VerTigo II
xero273 said:

I'll be available later on today and hopefully tomorrow as well. But I need to take a drive to my parents house to get my stick. :lol

DunpealD

PSN Pool 3

Just wanted to inform you guys that Urban Scholar can't make it further due to unforeseen circumstances.

Also still missing the fight against famicom and Exodu5, haven't gotten any message back when to fight either.

xero273

_dementia vs xero273 (2 - 0)

I think this was the total. _dementia, please correct me if I am wrong.

Match 1: (3 - 1) xero273
Match 2: (3 - 1) xero273

dementia whooped me after that with hakumen

:lol

I went to bed @ around 12.45. Was even owning ranked tards in wait. Gotta work in the morning! Well, I don't do much work...but I gotta get up early. :)

Will be on tonight around the same time if you're on. :D

kiryogi

Banned
PSN pool 2 folks, where are ya? I was on after 5pm PST notworksafe for awhile. Played a few games with akachan and prototype. No sign D:

notworksafe

Yeah, sorry about that. My internet has been off and on all week (it's Comcastic!), but they are sending a guy out today so as long as it's working I shall be on at about 6 (pacific).

Lyte Edge

kiryogi said:
PSN pool 2 folks, where are ya? I was on after 5pm PST notworksafe for awhile. Played a few games with akachan and prototype. No sign D:

I had class until late tonight. Couldn't get on until after 11pm EST, and when I did, no one I need to play was on.

notworksafe

So it seems Comcast won't be at my house until tomorrow (Friday). Must be nice to have a job where you can show up whenever you want. :lol

So kiryogi, I shall be on when my internets are back and we can finally play our matches. Sorry for the trouble.

Lyte Edge

PSN Bracket 1

Lyte Edge Vs. Akachan Ningen; Akachan wins 2-0.

That was very frustrating. Not anything to do with Aka, but our connections. It was laggy and I was having problems just getting moves out. :/ Matches went 1-3, 1-3, Tager Vs. Jin both times. I'm not going to complain because Aka plays an awesome Jin, and I'm sure he would have won anyway!

Aka was wondering why I didn't pick Taokaka...maybe I should of. No problem mashing that A button in lag! :lol

Things seemed okay in our warm-up matches, too. I saw it lag like once in one match...

Then afterwards I pl-- got decimated by QisTopTier's sick Bang. I told him he was too high level for me and he signed off. :lol

Lyte Edge said:
PSN Bracket 1

Lyte Edge Vs. Akachan Ningen; Akachan wins 2-0.

That was very frustrating. Not anything to do with Aka, but our connections. It was laggy and I was having problems just getting moves out. :/ Matches went 1-3, 1-3, Tager Vs. Jin both times. I'm not going to complain because Aka plays an awesome Jin, and I'm sure he would have won anyway!

Aka was wondering why I didn't pick Taokaka...maybe I should of. No problem mashing that A button in lag! :lol

Things seemed okay in our warm-up matches, too. I saw it lag like once in one match...

Then afterwards I pl-- got decimated by QisTopTier's sick Bang. I told him he was too high level for me and he signed off. :lol

It's too bad it was that laggy, especially when we had 4 people in that room, because I like playing tagers mostly :)

I only have left to play: johnnym60 and geraldo coil, unless he was serious about forfeiting the match to me :p

XBL Pool 3, sorry I couldn't make it the other night. I was on, but I think I got on like an hour after you guys finished. :lol

So when are we gonna finish this for good? I think jibblypop still has to play too.

Lyte Edge

akachan ningen said:
It's too bad it was that laggy, especially when we had 4 people in that room, because I like playing tagers mostly :)

I only have left to play: johnnym60 and geraldo coil, unless he was serious about forfeiting the match to me :p

Let's give playing another shot soon; it's BlazBlue, damn it! It's not supposed to be laggy! :lol

The room got all fast again when you left, BTW. Our connections, THEY CLASH LIKE REBELS.

_dementia said:
lyte, when do you want to have our match (XBL)?

I think I've lost to fought everyone else in the pool.

I've got a lot more time available over the next few days. I can hope on now if you want...

Jube3

xbl Pool 4: Hey Ziro when can you fight, I keep sending ya messages with no response you're my last fight in the pool :(

sonicspear64 said:
XBL Pool 3, sorry I couldn't make it the other night. I was on, but I think I got on like an hour after you guys finished. :lol

So when are we gonna finish this for good? I think jibblypop still has to play too.

Want to play tonight (8/15)? Say around 10PM Central? You are on my friends list already too, I'm Sileighy on XBL.

Jibblypop dropped out. Everyone else has played each other, we are just missing you.

Lyte Edge

PSN Bracket 2

Lyte Edge Vs. Yella; Lyte Edge wins 2-0!

Tager vs. Hakumen matches; breakdown went 3-2, then 3-1. It started out pretty close and Yella played a more aggressive Haku than I'm used to. Almost switched to Taokaka in the second match, but stuck with Tager and took it again.

I still need to play several more people and have not heard anything from them. :/

notworksafe

Hey kiryogi, when's a time that you are usually on? From what I've been seeing it seems we just miss each other, and you're the last person I need to finish up my matches.

Lyte Edge

I have not heard from/heard back from the following people:

PSN:

-Eraldocoil
-Johnmy90

XBL:

-_dementia
-Zrocool

Hit me up guys; let's get this over with!

RapidCancel said:
Want to play tonight (8/15)? Say around 10PM Central? You are on my friends list already too, I'm Sileighy on XBL.

Jibblypop dropped out. Everyone else has played each other, we are just missing you.
Yeah I know who you are. 10PM is good (11PM for me).

kiryogi

Banned
notworksafe said:
Hey kiryogi, when's a time that you are usually on? From what I've been seeing it seems we just miss each other, and you're the last person I need to finish up my matches.

I'll be on soon or later tonight. I've been pretty good this week about playing daily. XD

Scratch that, tomorrow? Tonight is a birthday dinner >_<

Also Mr Doctor! Where art thou!?

In PSN pool 1 me and prototype both have four wins. I don't think the other players can match that even if they win their remaining matches. If johnnym90 shows up maybe I'll have all 5. :p

Dreavus

MrDoctor, sorry I wasn't around to play our matches today, I was busy all day ><. Tomorrow I'll be on from around 2pm to 4pm PST, and then from there 11pm PST onwards. Hopefully we can get it done in the afternoon though, since I think we're supposed to be done by 9.

Top Bottom