• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Blazblue Tournament! XBL/PSN

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Prototype-03 said:
hey Relix, is it possible to extend my match with FindMyFarms until Tues or so? I don't think he comes back until Sunday and I might be visiting an old friend on Monday night.

Yeah it's ok.

akachan ningen said:
come on, relix. Nu's DD into running grab is the oldest trick in the book.

Blame that to me wanting to somehow, somewhat pull a DD as he ran over to me :lol :lol Yeah, I am stubborn =P

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
It was a massive beating. I think I made for a pretty good practice dummy! :D :lol

Dreavus

PSN: Dreavus(Jin) vs DunpealD(v-13)

Match 1 Jin vs v-13 (3 - 2)
Match 2 Jin vs v-13 (3 - 1)

Good games man! Very close all the way through, even our warm-ups were down to the wire. It's too bad we had some slight input delay for most of it. Let me know if I got the match scores wrong since I'm not 100% sure on the specifics :p.

EDIT: Relix, is there any word on the deadline for the second round of matches? I ask because I'm heading out camping starting this Saturday (22nd) and I'm back the following Saturday (29th) - I probably won't be available until the 31st. Depending on when it's set, I might need an extension on my match with Teknopathetic.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
I haven't yet decided but as I said, if you need an extension its pretty much fine since its just a few people =P

Dreavus said:
PSN: Dreavus(Jin) vs DunpealD(v-13)

Match 1 Jin vs v-13 (3 - 2)
Match 2 Jin vs v-13 (3 - 1)

Good games man! Very close all the way through, even our warm-ups were down to the wire. It's too bad we had some slight input delay for most of it. Let me know if I got the match scores wrong since I'm not 100% sure on the specifics :p.
why didn't you use arakune?

Heretic Kazuma said:
Haven't seen you online recently, Relix. What time are you usually on? I'm usually on 9PM, PST or later.

If you guys have any space in the 360 lobbies pls send an inv. I wouldn't mind spectating to check some cool matches. I'm also itching to test some new moves on serious players.:D

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Heretic Kazuma said:
Haven't seen you online recently, Relix. What time are you usually on? I'm usually on 9PM, PST or later.

When's that in EST? 1AM? I will probably be on Saturday at that time then, I've been reaaal busy lately!!

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Kazuma I am on right now, I'll try to be on till 12EST. Depends if my body can hold out. Tired from a lot of work today plus the busted foot.
EDIT: Damn you were on 10 minutes ago. My sister is playing right now, so if you send a message or an invite she will let me know.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
XBL Papecuts Vs Grifter

Match 1: 3 - 1 Grifter
Match 2: 3 - 0 Grifter

GGs! Such a brutal Noel. :p

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Damn it Papercuts! You were suppose to win so I wouldn't feel as bad!

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
But it's grifter! I actually won the next 2 matches and then lost the one after, we always go back and forth. Maybe I can win the loser side and still have a chance! :lol

Actually, I think you also won the matches we played after the actual tournament ones, haha.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
FindMyFarms said:
Yo Relix, if Prototype beats me in our match (I think he prob. will) can you just go ahead and DQ him?

Ya sure.....

:lol Goddamn even I forgot today was the deadline XD!!! So busy this past day (especially suing!! XD!!!). I notice like half the matches are yet to be done including mine. What to do what to do.... =P

Had a crazy work-filled weekend and never managed to meet up with Jube. Totally my fault, so feel free to DQ me for blowing the deadline if you need to. Didn't even realize it was Monday. If it's possible to get an extension I can definitely fight it out sometime over the next two days, since I'll have plenty of free time. Sorry!

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Rummy Bunnz said:
Had a crazy work-filled weekend and never managed to meet up with Jube. Totally my fault, so feel free to DQ me for blowing the deadline if you need to. Didn't even realize it was Monday. If it's possible to get an extension I can definitely fight it out sometime over the next two days, since I'll have plenty of free time. Sorry!

Hell, even I missed the deadline, though its not Kazuma's fault, I can't move much and I am tied to my bed practically haha. It's ok, do your fight when you can but let's try and do them soon

Kazuma, contact me =)

forgrim

My internet has been extremely flaky in my entire apartment complex, as in i had 0 access to the internet yesterdya, but it was working today morning, so if i'm AWOL, you might as well DQ me.

i'll try to make it on sometime tonight, if i have access.

I'm pretty sure you'll get an extension since it's not your fault anyway... Even Relix said he didn't do his.

Even if you win, you may get DQ'ed anyway..

=(

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Prototype-03 said:
I'm pretty sure you'll get an extension since it's not your fault anyway... Even Relix said he didn't do his.

Even if you win, you may get DQ'ed anyway..

=(

:lol :lol :lol :lol

You know it's kidding right? =P

Relix said:
Hell, even I missed the deadline, though its not Kazuma's fault, I can't move much and I am tied to my bed practically haha. It's ok, do your fight when you can but let's try and do them soon

Kazuma, contact me =)
I missed you by 13 minutes last night. =\ You went to bed early, dude. :lol I'll be on around 7 PM, PST (10 PM, EST) for several hours tonight, so feel free to hit me up then. I'll probably be playing KUF, but I'll switch if you message me.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Heretic Kazuma said:
I missed you by 13 minutes last night. =\ You went to bed early, dude. :lol I'll be on around 7 PM, PST (10 PM, EST) for several hours tonight, so feel free to hit me up then. I'll probably be playing KUF, but I'll switch if you message me.

Alright sounds like the perfect time haha. Let's see if we can get this done tonight =P

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Prototype-03 said:
2 RRODs during this tournament =(

that's what you get for DQ'ing me!

Actually to be honest, I replugged all the cables, and it's been working fine for about 30 minutes now. I am starting to think the power supply connection was a bit too light and it wasn't making enough contact, and when I moved the Xbox a bit earlier it started to RROD. I am praying here to any deity that it was the cable :lol

ZealousD

Relix said:
So yeah, my 4th Xbox just RRODed :lol :lol

ZealousD, you wanna play in my place?

Sure thing, as long as I don't have to play Papercuts for awhile. :lol

Heretic Kazuma, I've got you on my friend's list, and I think I play around the same times as you. I'm usually on around 11 CST. I'll turn on my 360 but I'll mostly be on my Wii playing Metroid so just give a bit of time if I'm slow to respond.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
ZealousD said:
Sure thing, as long as I don't have to play Papercuts for awhile. :lol

Heretic Kazuma, I've got you on my friend's list, and I think I play around the same times as you. I'm usually on around 11 CST. I'll turn on my 360 but I'll mostly be on my Wii playing Metroid so just give a bit of time if I'm slow to respond.

Then it's official, ZealousD will take my position in the brackets! Freaking 360 has to fail at the worst times, and it's always when a Halo game is about to be released :lol (it broke before GOW2 last year though =P)

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Heretic Kazuma vs. ZealousD
Jube vs. Rummy

And on the PSN side

Ccrook vs. Forgrim remains!

EDIT: as soon as Kazuma messaged me on Xbox and I told him my Xbox was dying it RROD :lol :lol !!!

ZealousD

Heretic Kazuma vs ZealousD
Winner: Heretic Kazuma
Match 1: 3-2
Match 2: 3-1

Sorry Relix. I was definitely rusty and it was the first time I ever fought a Carl who knew how to trap. D=

forgrim

Ccrook, please tell me what time is good for you...my internet is down in my apartment so i'll have to go to my neighbor's place to play against you.

Top Bottom