• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

Kaizen

can somebody gift flatout ultimate carnage to me?

German version looks like this:

jd6Adu.jpg

:(

I'll send the money via paypal immediately.

EDIT: got it

Firehead

Say, would anyone want a $20 PSN card in exchange for $20 worth of Steam games?

luiztfc said:
Jesus, sorry I missed that. My bad (and my loss =/). If you bought it, just send me your paypal address and I'l repay you.
BTW, now I'm on my pc the whole day, could someone gift me the Dragon Age Ultimate Edition? I'll paypal beforehand. My steam id is luiztfc.
Add me on Steam :)

Templar Wizard said:
i would like someus gaffer to gift me batman AA for 7.50-
paypal dollars first from me.
steam id: templar wizard
And you too!

Aon

Hey, would some UK or US Gaffer like to do the old giftaroo with Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate? It's ~ 25 AU in USD or ~20 AU in Sterling, assuming steamprices.com is doing its job.

Can Obv. do the Paypal thing. Not sure if there's much of a UK "Giftforce" in the thread. Here's hoping.

Edit: Name is Aonshi for hypothetical UK GIFTforce :D

Parham

Banned
Aon said:
Hey, would some UK or US Gaffer like to do the old giftaroo with Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate? It's ~ 25 AU in USD or ~20 AU in Sterling, assuming steamprices.com is doing its job.

Can Obv. do the Paypal thing. Not sure if there's much of a UK "Giftforce" in the thread. Here's hoping.

Edit: Name is Aonshi for hypothetical UK GIFTforce :D
If no one from the UK is available to gift the game, I can help.

jediyoshi

This is only tangentially related to Steam since it's redeemable there, but if a UK Gaffer could purchase the BC2 Vietnam DLC and throw me the redeem code, I'll paypal $5 (costs £3.74). I can send the money first ^^

link - promo code: o3gfubinq

.nimrod

UrbanRats said:
I'm interested in DAO:UE too, if there are some UK GAFters around.
My steam id is the same as the GAF username (urbanrats), and i can paypal and all that jazz, ofcourse.:D
I'd also like to get DA:OU from the UK store by a fellow UK gaffer :)

My steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mk40

I'll paypal in advance, provided you're not an unknown lurker that is.

Hi. I'm a real noob when it comes to this. I'm really lusting over Dragon Age: Ultimate Edition but it's not available in my region. Would love it if someone from the US could gift it to me and I'll gift a similarly priced game in return. Or Paypal, if that someone is also patient enough to teach me how to use it since I haven't used my Paypal account aside from having it verified.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/rikitikitik

Parham

Banned
rikitikitik said:
Hi. I'm a real noob when it comes to this. I'm really lusting over Dragon Age: Ultimate Edition but it's not available in my region. Would love it if someone from the US could gift it to me and I'll gift a similarly priced game in return. Or Paypal, if that someone is also patient enough to teach me how to use it since I haven't used my Paypal account aside from having it verified.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/rikitikitik
Friend request sent.

evlcookie said:
Can someone from the UK gift me DA ultimate? Got paypal :D

Bumping and joining the queue in the hopes that any British-type person can show some mercy to us Australians after a brutal day in the cricket. :(

Edit: Disregard that, cheers though.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
In terms of AUD. It's $20 from the UK, $25 from the US and $30 from the local, although that's probably $30 in US anyway. :lol

Firehead

Firehead said:
Say, would anyone want a $20 PSN card in exchange for $20 worth of Steam games?!
Posting once more before I go to bed. Sorry :/

I also have an Alan Wake download code for the 360. Would anyone be interested in that as well?
Sorry, I'm just a huge whore for Steam. ):

G'night people, hope everyone had a grand Christmas :)

trinest

evlcookie said:
In terms of AUD. It's $20 from the UK, $25 from the US and $30 from the local, although that's probably $30 in US anyway. :lol
Eh if I'm reading the exchange rates right its around polarity.

Kaizen said:
can somebody gift flatout ultimate carnage to me?

German version looks like this:

jd6Adu.jpg

:(

I'll send the money via paypal immediately.

EDIT: got it

:lol I had no idea. Does that happen on alot of games?

*edit*

What's the US price for BC2?

Top Bottom