• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

Parham

Banned
Seagoon said:
Could someone in the US please gift me the FEAR pack? I'll paypal straight away.

Steam id is: goonbridge
Message sent.

Majeh said:
Yeah, want to get Bad Company 2 for the US price. Friend can paypal since I don't have a paypal account.
What is your SteamID?

Anyone willing to buy me 2 US copies of Bad Company 2? I don't use paypal but I'll give you my online shopping credit card directly and you can use that.

Benedict

Scotch said:
Haven't gotten a friend request yet? :'(

I haven't received anything from BloodySinner either yet.

I've tried to search him but can't find him on Steam. And he's added me but I can't see his invite.

Don't know why there is this problem. If it's me, Steam or BloddySinner

Edit: Azentium, any chance you could gift me Lara Croft and I pay you through PayPal?
It worked out nice the last time we did this.

Parham

Banned
Metalmurphy said:
Anyone willing to buy me 2 US copies of Bad Company 2? I don't use paypal but I'll give you my online shopping credit card directly and you can use that.
What is your SteamID?

eiskaltnz

Looking for someone from the US to gift me a copy of the F.E.A.R pack. I do not have pay pal but am willing to gift a game back worth the $10.

Thanks in advance.

Can someone help 2 friends from Germany with getting 2 copies of BFBC2 from US store? I dont have a paypal account so I cant do it. The guy that will be paying for this has done transactions with gaffers before and can be trusted.

Parham

Banned
I <3 Memes said:
Can someone help 2 friends from Germany with getting 2 copies of BFBC2 from US store? I dont have a paypal account so I cant do it. The guy that will be paying for this has done transactions with gaffers before and can be trusted.
What are their SteamIDs?

gogogow said:
Anyone in the US willing to gift me Mass Effect 2 (standard edition) and Super Meat Boy?
thanks.
What is your SteamID?

Thanks azentium, but I think the guy that normally helps him just got back online. Will pm you if it turns out he needs someone to buy for him.

mandiller

Can someone gift me BC2 from the US please? I have paypal waiting to go. Just PM me. I'd really appreciate it.

*edit* Thanks azentium!

Could someone get me these games :
Super Meat Boy 3.75
Trine 4.99
Deus Ex 4.99
Counter Strike 9.99

Steam account : xdensox
E mail : adoon8@hotmail.com

Im trying to buy them but I just keep getting an error message saying "There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance." And yes, I have a paypal account and everything.

DesertEater said:
Could someone get me these games :
Super Meat Boy 3.75
Trine 4.99
Deus Ex 4.99
Counter Strike 9.99

Steam account : xdensox
E mail : adoon8@hotmail.com

Im trying to buy them but I just keep getting an error message saying "There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance." And yes, I have a paypal account and everything.

I sent you a request a while ago, but you never responded.

BloodySinner said:
I sent you a request a while ago, but you never responded.
Yeah, I'm very sorry. Something urgent came up just after I posted my request.
P.M. if you did buy the games. Thanks anyway and sorry for your trouble.

Firehead

Firehead said:
Say, would anyone want a $20 PSN card in exchange for $20 worth of Steam games?
Posting once more :/

azentium said:
Edit: Nevermind, this appears to be a system wide issue.
Your previous message - before you edited - had me paranoid for a moment. ):

Shaneus

Firehead said:
Posting once more :/

Your previous message - before you edited - had me paranoid for a moment. ):
I might be interested, actually... I assume that the PSN credit doesn't expire and will be valid for non-US folks?

Firehead

Shaneus said:
I might be interested, actually... I assume that the PSN credit doesn't expire and will be valid for non-US folks?
I wouldn't imagine it would expire... and it should be valid for non-US people, as long as it's being used on an NA account... or something like that.

Parham

Banned
Thankfully, my issue has been resolved. My apologies to Kamorra, Wincellios, Kaiba, and several others who I was unable to help today. If any of you guys are still online, please do not hesitate to contact me on Steam.

Shaneus

Firehead said:
I wouldn't imagine it would expire... and it should be valid for non-US people, as long as it's being used on an NA account... or something like that.
Hm, I'd better not risk it then... especially given the hassle I had this week with Mafia 2 via Amazon. But come on guys, if you use PSN just slip Firehead $20 on Steam so you can shut him the hell up! He's also helped a couple of people out here in this thread or whatever.

:D

I'm looking for a helpful soul to gift me Crysis Maximum Edition, RUSH, and the DOOM Complete Pack (US region). Will send PayPal beforehand obviously. PM me if you can help, thanks.

Polk

Baller said:
I'm looking for a helpful soul to gift me Crysis Maximum Edition, RUSH, and the DOOM Complete Pack (US region). Will send PayPal beforehand obviously. PM me if you can help, thanks.
What's your region? Crysis+Warhead is cheapest in EU.

Benedict

Anybody in the US willing to gift me the Kings Bounty Pack?
I have the first game but not the expansions.
Thanks in advance.

Dambrosi

Banned
Would a friendly, cooperative and no doubt incredibly handsome, suave and well-hung European GAFfer help me get the Crysis Complete Pack from the European Steam Store? I'd be grateful for the chance to save a couple of quid, even on a 75% deal (yup, that's how much of a Cheap Ass GAFfer I am :lol ). Will PayPal you immediately.

Oh yeah, my SteamID is the same as my GAFID.

Azentium, are you up for another transaction? You know I'm good for it :D

Parham

Banned
Dambrosi said:
Would a friendly, cooperative and no doubt incredibly handsome, suave and well-hung European GAFfer help me get the Crysis Complete Pack from the European Steam Store? I'd be grateful for the chance to save a couple of quid, even on a 75% deal (yup, that's how much of a Cheap Ass GAFfer I am :lol ). Will PayPal you immediately.

Oh yeah, my SteamID is the same as my GAFID.

I wish I could, but I'm from the United States. :p

.nimrod

Dambrosi said:

I got lots of help on deals from the US before, now it's time to help some of you guys :)

What's your steam account?

Danj

Is there a way to do this gifting thing without using Paypal? I don't use Paypal ever since they tried to steal money from me a few years back and I cancelled my Paypal account. I'd like to get the Crysis pack at the cheaper EU price (I'm in UK, it is £6.24 here but only €4.99 in europe).

Top Bottom