• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

.nimrod said:
I got lots of help on deals from the US before, now it's time to help some of you guys :)

What's your steam account?

Will you help me as well, (looking at Crysis complete pack)? I will paypal you beforehand, just tell me for how much.

Dambrosi

Banned
.nimrod said:
I got lots of help on deals from the US before, now it's time to help some of you guys :)

What's your steam account?
My SteamID is Dambrosi, just like my GAF username. Makes things easier to remember :lol

.nimrod

BrassMonkey1010 said:
Will you help me as well, (looking at Crysis complete pack)? I will paypal you beforehand, just tell me for how much.
Yep, just let me know your steam id so i can add you

Dambrosi said:
My SteamID is Dambrosi, just like my GAF username. Makes things easier to remember :lol
sent an invite

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
edit just read fightingFish's post about King's Bounty - nevermind then :(

.nimrod

I can do a few more in a couple of minutes, just have to leave the PC for a moment.

shintoki said:
To .Nimrod, How much would it be exactly if I want Crysis?
You can let Paypal handle the conversion

Holepunch

I'll get in on this sweet european discount if I can. Steam id is Holepunchio, and I do have paypal.

Edit: Done. Thank you Polk.

Petrie

Banned
If someone would be willing to help with Crysis, Steam ID is PetriesLastWord

It would be greatly appreciated.

Paypal is a go!

LegoDad

caliblue15 said:
also looking for crysis complete from a lovely european, steam ID is caliblue15. Have paypal.

Always the skipped one. :D lol. It's all good, anyone willing to help would make my day, if not it's all good.

poweld

Can I possibly get a hand with a Euro copy of Crisis Complete? I can pay via PayPal gift or something from Steam, whatever works!

Thanks in advance.

.nimrod

poweld said:
Can I possibly get a hand with a Euro copy of Crisis Complete? I can pay via PayPal gift or something from Steam, whatever works!

Thanks in advance.
sure, what's your steam id?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Just a heads up, you can get Section 8 for 2 Euro in mainland Europe, so it comes to $2.75 after paypal fees and such if you gift it.

Dreohboy

God I hate Steam, VALVE and GABE.

I may buy Crysis just so I never have to load that damn CD again. Mother fucker. Compulsive spending for the lose.

Quacking

If someone of you would to gift me something, my gamertag is Quacking, that would be very appreciated. :lol

My prepaid credit card is empty, and I'm punching my balls for the today's deals.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Interested in Crysis and Sim City 4 for £5, can someone help me out? My Steam ID is the same as this nickname, jj984jj. Of course I'll pay via Paypal beforehand.

Firehead

Drkirby said:
Just a heads up, you can get Section 8 for 2 Euro in mainland Europe, so it comes to $2.75 after paypal fees and such if you gift it.
Oh, sweet! Can any person with access to the EU store help me out with that, please? Add me on Steam if you'd like to (Steam id is in my profile). :)

And once more... would anyone want a $20 PSN card in exchange for $20 worth of Steam games (or paypal)?

Edit: Got it! Thanks a bunch, Hakkuei!

IrishNinja

Zeitgeister is the man. trust him with your womenses money, people! :lol thanks again man, time to give my new rig a workout.

Kleevah

Would love to get Lost Horizon for $10 if anyone with an us account is up for it.
Steam id is the same as GAF-nick, and I can paypal funds immediately.

Firehead said:
Oh, sweet! Can any person with access to the EU store help me out with that, please? Add me on Steam if you'd like to (Steam id is in my profile). :)

And once more... would anyone want a $20 PSN card in exchange for $20 worth of Steam games (or paypal)?

not the latter, but I can get you Section 8 from the EU store. FR sent.

(both irishninja and dallow_bg now own Crysis and warhead)

oh man, I went to sleep and forgot that I asked someone to gift me Crysis from EU. futhre more, since I was so sleepy, I list the wrong steam ID so I never got the invite. can someone help me again this time, I can pay with paypal. thanks

steam ID: Callibretto

Top Bottom