• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

Callibretto said:
oh man, I went to sleep and forgot that I asked someone to gift me Crysis from EU. futhre more, since I was so sleepy, I list the wrong steam ID so I never got the invite. can someone help me again this time, I can pay with paypal. thanks

steam ID: Callibretto

One more before I go to sleep then. Steam gives me noodleninja for your id, is that correct?

edit: nope.:lol

G_Berry

Banned
I'm interested in someone gifting me the crisis bundle at that price for sure! However, all I can trade it for is a copy of avp on steam. If anyone is interested in hooking me up, pm me and we can trade steam ids.

deleted

So, finally the day has come where a European is able to help around here :D

I can help, but I will most likely not be online for the next 3-5 hours, depending on traffic. Just quote me and I will help out as soon as I get back online.

xyla said:

I can help, but I will most likely not be online for the next 3-5 hours, depending on traffic. Just quote me and I will help out as soon as I get back online.
Quote.

xyla said:

Sent you a PM. I won't be here until much later but I will pay you when I get back.

MNC

EURO GAF here, I can help too. Just PM me your SteamID and hopefully I will be able to help you out in time. I can only accept Paypal.

BigAT

MNC said:
EURO GAF here, I can help too. Just PM me your SteamID and hopefully I will be able to help you out in time. I can only accept Paypal.
PM'd you, hopefully you're still up.

Petrie

Banned
ne1 said:
Yeah, just saw. :lol
Sent you a request on steam, or did Azentium hook you up already?

You got beat to the punch!

Thank you very much to both of you though. GAF is such a friendly place!

Artofwar420

Posted on the Holiday thread, but here it seems more appropriate.

I missed out on the King's Bounty Platinum Edition sale. It was $8.75 compared to today's $26.24. Any kind peeps that wish to do a game exchange of equal prize? Or maybe you're feeling festive? Let's work something out.

Appreciate the help.

Firehead

This is slightly off-topic, yet concerning the gifting I've been doing:
Okay, I'm starting to have an anxiety attack. My paypal is showing a huge sum of funds that... shouldn't be there.
I should have $0.26 and it's showing up as $106.03... what the hell? How do I go about fixing this? I do NOT want them to try to charge me for this. I do NOT want them to try to charge back Steam. I cannot afford to pay for this...
Every person I've helped has paypal'd me the money and I bought them the games with that money. And each of the purchases was the proper amount for the game.

So... what the hell?!

And if it makes any difference, I used the paypal debitcard to make the purchases. (And why is it showing I'm earning 0.12% APY!?)

Edit: It's up to $140 now. What the hell!?

Firehead said:
This is slightly off-topic, yet concerning the gifting I've been doing:
Okay, I'm starting to have an anxiety attack. My paypal is showing a huge sum of funds that... shouldn't be there.
I should have $0.26 and it's showing up as $106.03... what the hell? How do I go about fixing this? I do NOT want them to try to charge me for this. I do NOT want them to try to charge back Steam. I cannot afford to pay for this...
Every person I've helped has paypal'd me the money and I bought them the games with that money. And each of the purchases was the proper amount for the game.

So... what the hell?!

And if it makes any difference, I used the paypal debitcard to make the purchases. (And why is it showing I'm earning 0.12% APY!?)
Contact Paypal?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Is there anyone who would buy the 5$ LucasArts Adventure Pack for me? I can gift you back something in the price range up to 5 € now or in the sale tonight.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/2102/

In my store I can only see them individually for 1,99€. Which comes out at about 10$ for all of them.

I cannot use paypal and need to gift you back.

Parham

Banned
Toma said:
Is there anyone who would buy the 5$ LucasArts Adventure Pack for me? I can gift you back something in the price range up to 5 € now or in the sale tonight.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/2102/

In my store I can only see them individually for 1,99€. Which comes out at about 10$ for all of them.

I cannot use paypal and need to gift you back.
What is your SteamID?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
And thanks again to Azentium. Being part of GAF is so awesome at times. :D

Ruprit

Anyone want to gift me Singularity from the UK (I think it translates to about $15.50 US)? I'm willing to go Paypal or gift a game in return. Thanks.

IrishNinja

Karram said:
Can someone gift me GTA IV pack and I'll gift them any game they want as a return ?

don't say that; i cane in this thread looking for ways to get vampire: bloodlines and help people out :lol

Top Bottom